Character Creation

load previous
Oct 12, 2015 2:46 am
Got it; I'm really looking forward to taking down some slavers!
Oct 12, 2015 2:50 am
OK leveled. Hope I didn't forget anything!
Oct 18, 2015 10:07 pm
Having Naatkinson take disadvantage rolls is like giving him a bonus :-)
Oct 18, 2015 10:08 pm
szemely says:
Having Naatkinson take disadvantage rolls is like giving him a bonus :-)
Seriously, it's unreal how awesome it makes me
Nov 25, 2015 5:30 pm
Leveling Weylan to 3rd poses some interesting issues, because 3rd level means primal path choice for barbarians (Rufio as well). Unless there's some Unearthed Arcana jazz that I haven't seen, that means I have a choice between berserker or totem warrior. But is totem warrior really a choice, given that we're leveling down underground, with no opportunity to get a totem...? It seems like, for role-playing reasons as well (having played Weylan's rage), I'm tending toward path of the berserker.
Nov 25, 2015 7:20 pm
I brought this up with Merlin as well. You may have noticed Rufio saying stuff like "be like the wolf" and retro roleplaying Sir Roland's lessons. Obviously I'm going for Totem Warrior. I do realize it would be next to impossible to get a hold of a totem down in the sewers. And what's more, from a roleplaying viewpoint, I feel like it would take a pivotal encounter of some sort with your spirit animal to trigger that primal path's abilities. I've been giving it a lot of thought, and I think I'd even be willing to postpone manifesting the 3rd level abilities until such an encounter can occur.
Dec 2, 2015 8:20 am
Okay, so I took path of the berserker (it really does make sense for Weylan, after all) and have finished leveling my character...just in time to fall asleep with the rest of them.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.