OOC Thread

load previous
Oct 30, 2015 2:06 am
Nice roll on my boost die, falryx!! :-)
Oct 30, 2015 2:10 am
szemely says:
Nice roll on my boost die, falryx!! :-)
I know! I always feel so badly when I do that. Made me think about just having you roll it. Phooey!
Oct 30, 2015 2:14 am
No worries, just saved me the trouble of blanking the roll.
Oct 30, 2015 11:04 pm
I think Spaceseeker will go before dagger. I want to go last in the order.
Oct 30, 2015 11:35 pm
I'm going to use Kaveri's last post and roll for her action since I don't think we've had an update from space today.
Nov 1, 2015 4:41 am
Halloween with kids -- update in the main thread will occur tomorrow AM.
Nov 2, 2015 7:18 pm
We got another person interested in playing and I thought I could crank us up to five -- Friar_Tuk has joined us and is working up a character. Please feel free to say "hi" here and/or provide any input into what you think the group would benefit from having as she rolls up a character.

If the character comes together soon -- it'll appear before the end of the adventure. If it takes more time, the character will arrive as part of the interlude.
Nov 2, 2015 7:33 pm
Hey all, thanks for letting me join you! I'm going to try and have a concept done later tonight. Hopefully a character early this week.
Nov 2, 2015 7:35 pm
Sounds great. Welcome tuk! Dagger will eventually need a stunt double, I'm sure. :)
Nov 2, 2015 7:44 pm
FYI: I am purposely not reading the existing game thread. I want to join with no expectations or preconceptions.

I'll likely read back later, but for now, I want to jump in clean.
Nov 2, 2015 8:07 pm
Spoiler there are several wtf moments...
Nov 2, 2015 8:11 pm
Don't ruin the surprise for him. :)
Nov 2, 2015 9:28 pm
Remnant says:
Spoiler there are several wtf moments...
QFT. :)
Nov 3, 2015 12:09 am
I read the wall climb as largely athletics -- but let me do a bit of digging to see if I can come up with a different point of view. I should be able to get something more on the thread tonight. Did either of you see Kaveri's note about using the comlink?
Nov 3, 2015 12:13 am
Yep I did now, wasn't paying attention since we're in different areas, I'm on the same channel I figure Dagger's pilfered commlink was for monitoring enemy chatter. I was going to answer but uh... Dagger has to climb so I figure it's more entertaining. I'll probably respond once we got him up top.
Nov 3, 2015 1:14 am
The PHB states athletics as a brawn I believe. It also says that governs climbing of any sort. I'm just hoping I don't fall. Could I get a blue if Heyop is boosting me?

The coordination (agility) is only for balancing, very dexterous movement, or falling safely from high distances. Hence why I jumped down instead of climbed down.
Last edited November 3, 2015 1:15 am
Nov 3, 2015 3:52 am
Yup -- I think you need to do brawn/athletics to climb. And yah, Heyop can probably assist you in a meaningful way to either give a boost die or provide a coordinated assist. I think he can 'assist' you and that lets you use his 3 brawn die rather than your 1. Given you both have 0 for athletics, the check would be GGGPP
Nov 3, 2015 3:00 pm
*Channels his inner Cartman from Southpark and swears at Dagger*
Last edited November 3, 2015 3:01 pm
Nov 3, 2015 6:32 pm
The temptation to make references with the comlink is irresistible, but at least I'll do it here in the OoC thread rather than in-game:

"Heyop! Dagger! Where could they be??"

and

"Listen - they're dying, Csillag! Curse my tentacled body, I wasn't fast enough!"
Nov 3, 2015 6:37 pm
It'll be fun when we meet up and you ask how we got all scratched up.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.