OOC Thread

load previous
Nov 4, 2015 8:14 pm
I've been using stun on the locals since it seemed appropriate. Mercs are combatants with most likely orders to kill on site, I don't feel bad about killing my possible killers. *gets the 1000 yard stare* At least I don't anymore....
Nov 5, 2015 3:00 am
Well, I thought I was going to be clever and update things while I was on the plane, but I need to read up again a bit on how to handle triumph and despair in the same roll and think about it a bit more. :) So I suspect I'll get the update in either late tonight (Pacific) or sometime in the morning tomorrow.

Meanwhile I'll flip a destiny point back your way. A despair was, truly, my only hope -- but now that I have it I don't know what to do with it! :)
Nov 5, 2015 1:54 pm
*rolls around*

>.< Gaaaa.... are there any bonus to attacking him all shot up? In my mind it looked cool till I did it.
Nov 5, 2015 2:46 pm
Sorry, I didn't even get you any advantage for this. You should know by now, only Dagger is capable of doing dumb stuff and having it work in his favor. :)
Nov 5, 2015 2:50 pm
Well now you have access to two blasters...
Nov 5, 2015 2:51 pm
Sounds like someone has some reading to do on firing two weapons. :)
Last edited November 5, 2015 2:51 pm
Nov 5, 2015 10:47 pm
Can Csillag see Hethan from her location? If so does she have a direct route to her?
Nov 6, 2015 12:22 am
Yes - you can see her clearly, and it's straightforward to get there. You'll need to hop over the channel but it's wide enough to be mindful and narrow enough to be trivial (and thus no roll required) to cross.
Nov 6, 2015 12:55 am
Is Kaveri able to reload her blaster rifle, if no replacement power packs were specified on the beginner's set character sheet? If not, would she be able to use a power pack from a pistol?
Nov 6, 2015 1:59 am
Lemme check on the pistol part.
Nov 6, 2015 2:05 am
So --

(a) no, you can't reload without an extra reload in your inventory. it adds encumbrance so it's meant to be a thing. that said I consider 'extra reload' a multi-use item. I'm not interested in tracking ammo packs.

(b) yes, I think absent someone saying "That's Dumb!" a blaster pack reload is a blaster pack reload. Perhaps the different focusing crystals and boosters and whatnot that enable the blasters to differ between small (hold-out), medium (pistol) and large (rifle) are what drives the different damage output. That works for me.

It would take a maneuver to unship from the pistol and another maneuver to ship it into the rifle.
Nov 6, 2015 4:46 am
So...do you think the Gatekeeper would mind terribly if we dropped the entire temple on top of Malefax?
Nov 6, 2015 5:48 am
Well. I mean he was all ghostly, what can he really do to us anyway? Plus I'm really building up for a solid shot at Malefax here. I don't know how the current roll went so weird, but I'm already aimed once for the next round, I can aim again before I shoot, which is two boosts for one shot. :)
Nov 6, 2015 4:48 pm
New plan instead of using the cursed sword, I keep the sword take the girl (Romund) and run. While he's distracted and yelling, 'bring back my stuff!' you guys take him out...
Nov 6, 2015 4:57 pm
Phantom, I think I am infatuated with your roll. I can't even begin to imagine. It's awesome.
Nov 6, 2015 5:06 pm
It's pretty much I didn't hit a thing, but I provided Heyop some wonderful cover fire.
Nov 6, 2015 5:07 pm
I'll get an update in this afternoon. Malefax would really like his sword back, Remnant. ;)
Nov 6, 2015 5:09 pm
I'm trying to give it back but it's not working the way I want it too...
Nov 6, 2015 5:09 pm
Give it back pointy end first!
Nov 6, 2015 5:19 pm
I'm trying! So much hate for this sword... if this was a comedy I'd start hacking at the pillars to break the sword.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.