OOC Thread

load previous
Nov 6, 2015 7:54 pm
Yes, let the hate flow through you. Wait, no, that's what it wants.
Nov 6, 2015 8:29 pm
Heyop may be changing faster than we thought he would. Is there going to be two Sith up in here I have to put down?
Nov 7, 2015 7:23 pm
Seeker, you're using your blaster rifle, right? whoa?! That's an intense roll. 6 success?! That's some intense concentration and aim...

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii171/PWW28/ANH/PelloScrambas1.jpg

Damage would be the same (9+successes). By my count, that's 15 damage. With Malefax's 4 soak and 8 remaining wounds.. that's Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead, I do believe. :)
Nov 7, 2015 9:01 pm
Heyop was distracting him by his acting at incompetence.... sending him into a false sense of security... yeah...
Nov 7, 2015 9:16 pm
Well done Heyop. Rushing a Sith, taking his evil sword, and trying to kill him with it. You made Dagger proud.
Nov 8, 2015 3:14 am
I've opted against using 'notes' for character-specific items for now -- I like the idea of you all, as players, being well-informed and managing your characters as you see fit (and it's true to the tabletop dynamic). If you guys find it disruptive or prefer to have more mystery (or find the mystery/notes more immersive) let me know and I'll go that route.
Nov 8, 2015 4:16 am
Hey all, I'm at work tonight. I'll be posting as soon as I'm home (a couple hours).
Nov 9, 2015 5:26 pm
Star Wars FFG from a plane! The future is crazy.

Now if only I had an astromech droid with me..
Nov 9, 2015 7:12 pm
Inner monologue?

Oh it's a Ghost? Nope. *Picks up Romund and leaves* Nope...
Nov 9, 2015 9:55 pm
Giving a little space so Kaveri and Csillag can chime in.
Nov 10, 2015 11:06 pm
Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with all of the posts so Csillag has fallen behind a bit.
Nov 11, 2015 12:17 am
That's ok -- I've been lucky and had extra time lately. Normally I'd post once a day, and I know you have a limitation to your availability on a daily basis. that's one reason why I'm trying to slow down. I'd rather the whole thing moved slower with more participants than me and one other person carry the story too far forward.
Nov 14, 2015 3:13 am
Will get rolling tomorrow on the new thread. Szemely and Spaceseeker19 - don't forget your morality rolls and spend your XP.
Nov 16, 2015 10:37 pm
will post tonight (possibly earlier) sorry for the delay.. forgot I hadn't gotten to this!
Nov 17, 2015 5:26 pm
Falryx: I'm going to DM you with a short list of items I'm hoping Urik could have scavenged for your approval. Possibly later tonight.
Nov 17, 2015 5:30 pm
If they include Malefax's Robes and his face as a mask you wear we're going to have to have a talk bud.
Nov 17, 2015 5:31 pm
Don't worry, Dagger would high five you still. :)
Nov 17, 2015 5:32 pm
What if he's wearing Malefax gloves too...
Nov 17, 2015 5:50 pm
Friar_Tuk says:
Falryx: I'm going to DM you with a short list of items I'm hoping Urik could have scavenged for your approval. Possibly later tonight.
Right-o!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.