OOC Thread

load previous
Dec 2, 2015 5:30 pm
spaceseeker19 says:
Man, Friar_Tuk, that was a lot of dice to roll and not succeed!

I guess Urik really doesn't like the dark (makes sense)...
That's actually one of my favorite things about the FF Games SW systems: No matter how good or bad you are, there's always a chance to fail or succeed miraculously!

And no, Urik most definitely does not like the dark.
Dec 2, 2015 5:31 pm
When your former boss/mentor establishes regular beatings until morale in the unit improves...
Dec 3, 2015 9:31 pm
Did Dagger OD on Turkey and Stuffing?
Dec 4, 2015 1:49 am
I suspect we are entering the Holiday Zone where lots of this gets harder. I'll roll for him and move things along if need be.
Dec 4, 2015 4:22 pm
I have more to add, but need the CRB to do so -- so more from me later today.
Dec 4, 2015 4:33 pm
In the meantime que up the Scooby Doo music for investigating spooky stuff.
Dec 5, 2015 1:11 am
Sorry about lack of posts lately. This months crazy.
Dec 5, 2015 1:17 am
I am also in the midst of a ton of crazy work stuff for the next two weeks, so I'll try and be good but some advanced warning in case it all goes pear-shaped. :)
Dec 10, 2015 1:16 am
Just a quick sanity check: have we been told that there's a holocron in this cave? I thought we'd just been directed to this cave by the villagers as a place that was shunned as evil. I know that the guardian/protector sent us to find a nearby holocron, but have we seen any evidence of one in this cave yet?
Dec 10, 2015 5:35 am
I think you were told it was taken to a vergence in the Force -- or perhaps the Curator just thought that'd be a good place to start... checking... Ah, yes, "find the vergence, and you are likely to find the lair to which the beasts have taken the holocron..."
Dec 10, 2015 5:36 am
@Remnant - answering your query on influence here. Answer is 'no'. That's what the Sense power does.
Dec 10, 2015 1:53 pm
Ooooh, well that's good. No possession for the feels needed. XD On the Cave thing being where the holocron I was under the impression is was in here or coming here would lead us to where it might be (if it's not here there's a clue where it is here).
Dec 14, 2015 4:54 am
Is there any check you want us to do before Kaveri gets to the center of the caves?
Dec 15, 2015 4:08 pm
Sorry for the delay -- I got hit by a stomach bug yesterday.. will try and get caught up today.
Dec 15, 2015 4:24 pm
Hope you're doing better.
Dec 15, 2015 7:35 pm
MUCH better. Today I think I feel human instead of 'worm'.
Dec 16, 2015 2:16 pm
Anyone know from other games if Phantom is around? I don't want to 'poke the bear' and not have him ready to do a backflip in front of it and steal it's hat... like ya do.
Dec 16, 2015 4:06 pm
I'm in a number of games with him, and he's posted an occasional message that he's been away and hopes to start posting again soon, but hasn't been regular with any of them for a week.

Edit: Oh, wait, I found it now, from one of the games he's running:
PhantomNimbus says:
Okay, just updating all my games. Sorry for the lack of communication. The holidays got me super busy, but I'm still on to start after the 25th again. I haven't died! :)
So it sounds like he might not be active until after Christmas.
Last edited December 16, 2015 4:21 pm
Dec 16, 2015 4:59 pm
Should I poke the Bear err Cougar mmm actually Mama Ice Wolf? I don't think we're going to resolve it in under a week unless I'm just really paranoid/creped out... and it's nothing
Dec 16, 2015 10:28 pm
POKE! POKE! POKE!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.