OOC Thread

load previous
Dec 19, 2015 4:59 pm
waiting on a couple more initiatives.. i guess i'll roll Dagger and the Beasts.

that, by the way, is the name of my next 80s metal cover band.
Dec 19, 2015 5:02 pm
falryx says:
waiting on a couple more initiatives.. i guess i'll roll Dagger and the Beasts.

that, by the way, is the name of my next 80s metal cover band.
This implies that there have been previous 80s metal cover bands that you've been a part of.

Dagger and the Beasts sounds more like a bad 60s Hannah and Barbara cartoon. :-)
Dec 26, 2015 4:38 pm
Suspect we have some holiday kerfuffling with the forums. Will wait for another couple players (i'll generally plan on playing dagger after the beasts to make it easier).
Dec 28, 2015 4:04 pm
Urik pulls his blaster and fires at whichever is nearer to him; the largest wolf or the nearest group.

OOC: Assuming two purple for medium range. Also assuming, as I neglected to message the GM, that Urik is wielding a light blaster pistol he took off one of the mercenaries. Feel free to give me a specific weapon if you like, I can look up damage, crit range, etc.

BAH! posted in the wrong forum! Falryx, can you move to the correct forum? Sorry!
Last edited December 28, 2015 4:07 pm

Rolls

Ranged (Light); Agility=3, no ranks

2 Success, 4 Advantage, 2 Threat

Total: 2 Success, 2 Advantage

Dec 28, 2015 4:36 pm
Can we say that the triumph means that there are stalactites hanging precariously above the wolf mother? If so, then my action will be to attempt to shoot the stalactite to drop a large amount of stone onto the wolf mother. If not, I'm trying to envision what else I might do with that triumph...
Dec 28, 2015 10:22 pm
Yup. We can definitely do that.
Dec 29, 2015 3:58 pm
Dumb question for after combat, I don't know if we understood how we purified the temple fully. Due to his background Heyop would probably try and snap the wolves out of it (They're really not in the wrong in his mind, more of a set of victims actually and he would think in this situation they should be killed). That's why I yelled out to stun them.

Would I know or could the group figure out how to do a Jedi mind trick to scrub the PTSD (for lack of a better term) the Hunter gave them that messed them up in the vision? Jedi Belly Rub?
Last edited December 29, 2015 3:58 pm
Dec 29, 2015 3:59 pm
Tuk - I can only move threads not posts, I think. Alas. I'll copy this into your other post.
Dec 29, 2015 4:02 pm
Remnant says:
Dumb question for after combat, I don't know if we understood how we purified the temple fully. Due to his background Heyop would probably try and snap the wolves out of it (They're really not in the wrong in his mind, more of a set of victims actually and he would think in this situation they should be killed). That's why I yelled out to stun them.

Would I know or could the group figure out how to do a Jedi mind trick to scrub the PTSD (for lack of a better term) the Hunter gave them that messed them up in the vision? Jedi Belly Rub?
You definitely feel like you can assault/fight the Dark side forces attacking her. Doing so will require you to be within 'engaged' range and will take an average Discipline check (two purple). Enough success here could drive out the darkness. But obviously it comes at serious personal risk.
Dec 29, 2015 4:03 pm
falryx says:
Tuk - I can only move threads not posts, I think. Alas. I'll copy this into your other post.
It was just a good roll, I want to preserve it, lol.
Dec 29, 2015 4:23 pm
Guess I know where I'm going next... at least it's not mating season... that's a kind of personal risk I don't want to be take.
Dec 29, 2015 4:49 pm
Well -- with her knocked unconscious you're in better shape -- soon as you take care of the kids. :)
Dec 29, 2015 4:58 pm
Alright, sorry for such a long absence. December was cuh-ray-zee. I'll review changes and get myself back in the game now.
Dec 29, 2015 5:10 pm
Welcome back!
Dec 29, 2015 5:22 pm
Also anyone else enjoying the dysfunctional sibling relationship aspects of Dagger, Urik, & Heyop?
Dec 29, 2015 5:28 pm
Remnant says:
Also anyone else enjoying the dysfunctional sibling relationship aspects of Dagger, Urik, & Heyop?
Yeah, for sure. Urik's gonna have a few things to say if it keeps up ;)
Dec 29, 2015 5:45 pm
Thanks, yeah, it's a weird thing going on, but it's great. Gives me more to bank on with Dagger as a character, other than his reckless nature.
Dec 30, 2015 2:37 pm
Phantom did you add your attack role to your post? If so it didn't take.
Dec 30, 2015 3:02 pm
Falryx, last night I compared my character sheet here on GP with the paper sheet I filled out for Urik. It seems I never completed the data entry for this site. I noticed this because I remembered training ranks in melee, but the GP sheet didn't reflect that.

Expect to see some changes at some point today. Just wanted to give you a heads up.
Dec 30, 2015 11:22 pm
Ok. Let me know when you are done? I'll do some math and raise questions if any.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.