OOC Thread

load previous
Dec 30, 2015 11:23 pm
Update in main thread tonight. Today was a skiing day.
Dec 31, 2015 3:25 am
Kaveri -- on the triumph. I think your suggestion is a good one, but given you're basically blasting a hole into a wolf how would you suggest it manifest? I have a couple ideas, but don't want to make this just my story.. :)
Dec 31, 2015 3:54 am
Initially, I was thinking that the Dark Side's hold would be interrupted or cut off when the Mama Wolf was out, but now I see I could elaborate it - maybe there is some mammalian concern for their mother that moves the hearts of the remaining wolves away from their hatred, and that compassion weakens the hold of the Dark Side on their souls.
Dec 31, 2015 3:56 am
That could work -- perhaps to add to it, Kaveri's a hunter of sorts -- so perhaps the triumph represents her calm presence "in the now" -- more one with the living Force, and that has some sort of radial impact on things? Don't hesitate to pull out some of the metaphysical woo woo with the Force since it's meant to be a major part of your characters and how they approach life.
Dec 31, 2015 4:27 am
Remnant, my first attack was already rolled by falryx while I was away. I was waiting for NPCs to go so we have another round. My last post was just interjection of dialogue.
Dec 31, 2015 4:39 am
After you went we entered another round, so you could go again. I'll note these more explicitly next hereafter.
Dec 31, 2015 4:46 am
My bad, missed that in everything. I'll make sure to be extra reckless and dangerous to make up for it. :)
Dec 31, 2015 8:10 pm
falryx says:
Ok. Let me know when you are done? I'll do some math and raise questions if any.
Sheet updated. There were ranks added in a few skills: Melee (2), Ranged-Light (1).
Dec 31, 2015 9:04 pm
thanks -- will do some math and checking tonight.

you are rolling awesome with that sword. :)
Dec 31, 2015 9:11 pm
falryx says:
thanks -- will do some math and checking tonight.

you are rolling awesome with that sword. :)
Well, its narratively appropriate that Urik would have a hard time with that sword. But the dice are definitely against me!

I double checked the math too. From what I read, I expended 120 xp.
Last edited December 31, 2015 9:11 pm
Jan 2, 2016 4:18 pm
Heyop -- I skimmed over your note previously and didn't realize it wasn't another attack roll. What are you hoping to accomplish with the Discipline check?
Jan 2, 2016 4:40 pm
falryx says:
Remnant says:
Dumb question for after combat, I don't know if we understood how we purified the temple fully. Due to his background Heyop would probably try and snap the wolves out of it (They're really not in the wrong in his mind, more of a set of victims actually and he would think in this situation they should be killed). That's why I yelled out to stun them.

Would I know or could the group figure out how to do a Jedi mind trick to scrub the PTSD (for lack of a better term) the Hunter gave them that messed them up in the vision? Jedi Belly Rub?
You definitely feel like you can assault/fight the Dark side forces attacking her. Doing so will require you to be within 'engaged' range and will take an average Discipline check (two purple). Enough success here could drive out the darkness. But obviously it comes at serious personal risk.
I guess I was going to try and calm the ice wolves down using 'The Force' or was that just possible with the matreon?
Jan 2, 2016 4:53 pm
Ah - ok. If you're trying to purge the dark side, that's something -- but ultimately it has to be done with the matron. Want to keep that action or change to a different one?
Jan 2, 2016 9:02 pm
I'll try and purge the matron for now.
Jan 2, 2016 11:04 pm
ok!
Jan 2, 2016 11:08 pm
Sorry, busy last couple of days. Thanks for playing out Csillag's turn, falryx.
Jan 3, 2016 4:49 am
No worries!
Jan 4, 2016 5:57 pm
Thanks for the reminder on the pierce, Dagger. Unfortunately a br-based weapon is just a bad option for you. A 'hit' to the wolves, mechanically, means that you do 1 point of damage for each success (four soak - 2 pierce - 1 br - 1 vibroknife damage). Time to get you a lightsaber keyed to your better attributes. :)
Jan 4, 2016 5:58 pm
Dagger is looking at his dropped blaster with a very longing stare right now.
Jan 7, 2016 9:01 am
Dumb question, is damage from the wolves before or after takin soak, into account?
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.