OOC Thread

load previous
Jan 7, 2016 4:05 pm
Double post: Since it sounds like he still has a hold on me what's the difficulty to draw my backup piece with Quickdraw and shoot him at point blank range (Shove the gun against his throat and pull the trigger)?
Jan 7, 2016 8:46 pm
I take soak into account. Total damage was 8 + 1 rank of pierce (effectively 9). Minus your 4 soak got me to 5.
Jan 7, 2016 8:47 pm
He's on your left side. If you're right handed, you can definitely do it. You'd get a boost die.

Rolls

1d2 1 = left, 2 = right - (1d2)

(1) = 1

Jan 7, 2016 9:01 pm
ok, guess I'll queue up my actions as well.
Jan 7, 2016 10:19 pm
@urik

I realize I didn't answer this question:
Quote:
I'm unclear on this: if I use a force power like this, does a black count as as a Failure in terms of canceling out Successes? If so, this roll is a wash. If not, I make it.
You basically did the right thing. Since it was a Darkside point you don't get a success -- but you don't get a failure either (unless you choose to draw on the dark side -- at which point you'd gain conflict).
Jan 15, 2016 2:53 pm
Sorry guys, I was doing better then my wife had to go and birth our second kid. :)

This last week was rough but I should be getting back posting time over the next few weeks. Assuming I'm not sleeping.
Jan 15, 2016 3:15 pm
PhantomNimbus says:
Sorry guys, I was doing better then my wife had to go and birth our second kid. :)

This last week was rough but I should be getting back posting time over the next few weeks. Assuming I'm not sleeping.
CONGRATULATIONS! Hope everyone is happy and healthy!
Jan 15, 2016 6:49 pm
Congrats, I figured you were rping being KO'd
Jan 15, 2016 8:34 pm
Congratulations! Oh, those sleepless nights and haggard days - I remember them well!
Jan 15, 2016 8:54 pm
Congrats here too! :)
Jan 20, 2016 11:32 am
Out of curiosity what all needs to be tied up besides healing? Are there additional 'chores'/improvements to make again?
Jan 20, 2016 4:56 pm
Nope -- we're in a pausy part -- but I thought i'd give you guys the chance to interact with the new gatekeeper -- I can throw in some 'after you rest up' components though. :)
Jan 20, 2016 10:24 pm
An interesting graphic on the subject of lightsaber colors.

Crystals are colorless until attuned to the Jedi.
https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/7j5T8W5C3O3l0gtV2BIuZg93JAw=/1600x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/3742634/lightsabers_rev.0.png
Jan 21, 2016 12:12 am
Dibs on purple, purple's still Prince.
Jan 21, 2016 12:14 am
Looks like Csillag would be a green....
Jan 21, 2016 1:02 am
Pretty sure Urik would ping purple. He's walking that edge still, even if it hasn't come up much so far.
Jan 21, 2016 6:23 pm
Most of the Galaxy would not consider the Emperor to be a Force user. There's rumor he was disfigured by the Jedi in their attempt to overthrow him and take control of the Republic. But Darth Vader isn't even considered really a Force user so much as a remote figure of dismay and boogeyman.

That said -- Hethan as a scholar of the Force would be aware of the Imperial interest in ensuring all-things-Jedi were either eradicated or tightly controlled.
Jan 21, 2016 6:35 pm
Nothing makes an Emperor angrier than all his secret agents (insert high ranking military/economic/political advisors if you like) being asked:

Jedi: Are you a Secret Agent?
Secret Agent: Yes. Oh Crap!
Jedi: What do you know?
Secret Agent: Well it's funny you should ask, see... wait! I know nothing!
Jedi: Tell Me
Secret Agent: T_T
Secret Agent spills the beans.

Emperor: ... Is that planet going to blow up or what?!?!... What happened to the Death Star!
Emperor rages.
Jan 21, 2016 6:43 pm
falryx says:
Most of the Galaxy wouldn't not consider the Emperor to be a Force user. There's rumor he was disfigured by the Jedi in their attempt to overthrow him and take control of the Republic. But Darth Vader isn't even considered really a Force user so much as a remote figure of dismay and boogeyman.

That said -- Hethan as a scholar of the Force would be aware of the Imperial interest in ensuring all-things-Jedi were either eradicated or tightly controlled.
Sounds about right. I was just playing in to some RP. Plus, I don't know everyone's background.

Urik want a lightsaber really badly btw.
Jan 21, 2016 6:56 pm
Edited my post to remove the double negative. "Most of the Galaxy would not consider the Emperor.." (not wouldn't not which would mean would, which would be wrong).
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.