OOC Thread

load previous
Feb 2, 2016 3:28 pm
Here's what I found:
Phemiss

Planet:
New_Plympto
Feb 2, 2016 3:31 pm
This is actually Phemis. It's the main planet of the Phemis system.

I know that is the actual one because it is referenced as being used within the Hidden Depths adventure for this RPG (which is included in the Gamemaster Kit).

Is that correct Falryx?

EDIT: I should also have mentioned there was a tiny adventure spoiler in the Hidden Depths description and some of the Phemis stuff. Read at your own risk.
Last edited February 2, 2016 3:32 pm
Feb 2, 2016 3:38 pm
I figured they were the same due to this:

Phemiss was the capital city of New Plympto. It has been speculated that "Phemis" might be another name for that planet, though this has not been officially backed up.

It is possible they purposely made it vague so the GM can add in what they like, alpaca farming is a thing there, droid dance battling is a gambling venue.

I don't think we'll be seeing much of Falryx in any of his games until Wednesday due to work longer if he's burnt out on the trip back or if he gets airplane crud.
Feb 2, 2016 3:40 pm
I think that 'Phemis' was mentioned previously, before they decided to use it in this new Hidden Depths adventure, but I think now they are actually building in a bit more into it with the RPG. Falryx may have more details on the planet, or at least a surface map to make a judgement on in the adventure details.
Feb 2, 2016 6:20 pm
I do have full on details from Hidden Depth and am using its setup to drive. I was happy enough to make up elements around Dagobah or anywhere else, but y'all picked Phemis.

I've packed away Hidden Depth into my carryon, but there's a pretty good overview of it in there which I'll post later this week (it'll be a bunch of typing).

Short version: arid, mountainous with a fair amount of geological activity. Lots of mining.
Feb 2, 2016 6:27 pm
Good, hot arid environments suit the Twi'lek. :)
Feb 2, 2016 6:40 pm
falryx says:
Dagobah
Oops. I meant Dantooine.
Feb 4, 2016 11:59 am
*brings the humidifier to combat dry air nose bleeds*
Feb 4, 2016 9:15 pm
Back on the ground - spent all day yesterday sick or on a plane -- so I'm behind with work. will take me a bit to get caught up and keep the story rollin'.
Feb 4, 2016 9:17 pm
No worries man, take your time.
Feb 4, 2016 9:19 pm
Yeah, feel better. We will always be here. :)
Feb 18, 2016 7:32 pm
For the record is everyone still alive?
Feb 18, 2016 11:29 pm
So far....
Feb 19, 2016 7:02 pm
Yup. Been pretty quiet around GP lately.
Feb 21, 2016 7:06 pm
I am also now, alive, again. At least at GP. The last couple of weeks were very heavy travel weeks for me (work and family) so I dropped off the planet a bit. Will see where you guys are and get rolling again. Sorry for the pause!
Feb 23, 2016 11:29 pm
:)

Thank you for the setup, Szemely. :)
Feb 23, 2016 11:36 pm
It was too good to pass up... :-)
Feb 24, 2016 8:06 pm
Fyi, first time I got influence to work. =D
Feb 24, 2016 9:23 pm
Ack - I'd post from work, but I don't remember the details of the skill -- so I need to wait 'til I get home tonight. :)
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.