OOC Thread

load previous
Mar 4, 2016 7:43 pm
falryx says:
On strain (and such) -- I'm not really keeping track anywhere of what I assign to people. :) I assume y'all are. the only downside is that if you're gone for a day or two and i do something as your character I rely on the sheet to be accurate. if you're not using that OR i should be tracking it too, please let me know. I can set up a google XLS and track it easily so I don't forget.
I update my sheet pretty regularly, and I try to keep a running account of everything that's happened to the character on the sheet (in the Notes section), so that I can remember. If there's doubt and it would help, you can always check that account to see if it's up-to-date when you look at my character sheets.
Mar 7, 2016 9:54 pm
Travel Warning: ~10am tomorrow 'til late Thursday night. Possible there will be posts, but quite possible there will be a delay.

I'll have an update in place later today.
Mar 8, 2016 4:01 am
Ping Friar Tuk - looking for your wandering prioritization and whatnot.
Mar 8, 2016 2:42 pm
*points to the game thread...*
Mar 8, 2016 2:49 pm
Oops. Thanks.
Mar 11, 2016 4:13 pm
Sup peps, fyi my character in Falryx's EotE game is way more dysfunctional than Heyop.

http://gamersplane.com/forums/thread/1654/

Tuk knows... XD.
Mar 11, 2016 4:16 pm
@Remnant I love the dysfunctional dynamics you and I have created in both games. Cracks me up!
Mar 12, 2016 6:51 pm
Back amongst the living -- will get a post up this weekend.
Mar 14, 2016 1:25 pm
XD *plays Scooby Doo spooky music*
Mar 15, 2016 11:24 am
Update incase people didn't know Falryx lost power recently so has had issues posting. XD
Mar 15, 2016 1:33 pm
Good to know. Thanks.
Mar 26, 2016 3:38 am
Thanks for rolling for Urik falryx. Sorry didn't get back on in a timely fashion. I approve of keeping the game going, so thanks!
Mar 26, 2016 3:58 am
Friar_Tuk says:
Thanks for rolling for Urik falryx. Sorry didn't get back on in a timely fashion. I approve of keeping the game going, so thanks!
No worries -- I try and give people about 24 hours, but if I know you're travelling and the like I might cheat and push it along. :) At least "you" rolled well.
Apr 5, 2016 2:40 am
This game will go a little slower for this week -- time I'll spend on it I'm going to use to prep some stuff for further on. I need to work on my Force tests for y'all. One doesn't simply stumble upon a khyber crystal attuned to one in the street.
Apr 5, 2016 12:38 pm
Wait where's this street! That would be the easier quest!
Apr 5, 2016 11:42 pm
Some dude sells them on the corner out of the back of his van.
Apr 10, 2016 11:24 pm
Yah. But he calls them Fibre Crystals and suggests you mix them with Blue Milk to add fiber to your diet.
Apr 11, 2016 9:03 am
Dagger always starts his day with a bowl of Fiber Crystals. It's part of a well-balanced breakfast.
Apr 11, 2016 5:10 pm
TIL Dagger thinks about eating healthy...
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.