OOC Thread

load previous
May 3, 2016 10:37 pm
I'm indifferent on that score. I like everyone in this game, and I like how the dynamics are sorting out, but fresh blood can be a good thing too.
May 4, 2016 2:13 am
I'm fine either way. Bringing new players in is always great because more people get to experience the game, and at least in this case, I don't have to work out the logistics of how to fit them into the plot. :)

I generally don't fear booting players after say a month of inactivity. There are so many games starting on the site that it's not really a big deal to get back into a game. But it's also nice to keep the spot open should they come back. I may have to look into that with my main Red Tavern campaign of D&D.
May 4, 2016 9:13 pm
Ok. what I think i might do is invite Keleth to join in since I think he's the only person in my AOR campaign who isn't either in another one of my games or in another SW game (Candi and Kjmangle are in my EOTE game and SWRPGGM is headed into Tuk's game, I think).
May 4, 2016 9:26 pm
It'd be great to have Keleth in here!
May 5, 2016 6:55 pm
Keleth says he's got too much going on, alas. :)

And wow. Nice rolls, guys. Sheesh.
May 7, 2016 12:54 am
quick dagger poke for a resilience roll...
May 7, 2016 1:54 am
My bad! *pokes Dagger*
May 9, 2016 12:19 pm
Hey all, my busy weekend has bled over into a busy Monday. I'm not going to be very active today. Very sorry and thanks for understanding!
May 9, 2016 12:45 pm
Urik is probably going, 'You see me jump?'
May 9, 2016 12:51 pm
"feces eating grin" is accurate.
May 17, 2016 11:19 pm
Forums briefly closed to the public while a question gets answered elsewhere.
May 18, 2016 6:53 pm
opening back up. we decided to proceed with my proposal.
May 18, 2016 7:00 pm
hello guys! thanks for inviting me to the game! I'm honored that you guys had an open spot and y'all thought of me!
May 18, 2016 7:03 pm
Oh crap, who let this guy in the game?
May 18, 2016 7:03 pm
Welcome aboard!
May 18, 2016 7:05 pm
Oh, THAT darthoingoboingo, we don't need THAT jerk. :)

Welcome to the game. I hope you aren't planning on making a Killbot to make fun of me in THIS game.
May 18, 2016 7:07 pm
well, speaking of characters.. fal said that I could make a new character or take over for the guy you lost. I'm ok with either option, I wanted to get everyone's thoughts.

I could take over the playerless character, but that would be kind of like how aunt vivian in fresh prince was replaced by another actress after a few seasons and nobody noticed

I could make a new character and try really, really hard to not make a loudmouthed sarcastic asshole again...

I'm going to read through the forums to get a feel for what's going on in this game
May 18, 2016 7:09 pm
I'm honestly fine with whatever. I would prefer you have fun in the game. So whatever that means to you is good. Plus new faces in the campaign are always welcome. Especially if they can help us out with this Stormtrooper problem we have right now.
May 18, 2016 7:13 pm
New character=another prisoner rescue just like Urik, lol.

I like the idea of a new character. Let Kaveri take a long term back seat.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.