OOC Thread

load previous
May 31, 2016 2:54 am
We are going to destroy this ship ourselves before we get off the ground.
May 31, 2016 2:56 am
You guys keep rolling 3 threat, so I keep trying to think of reasonable twists. If you do it again, I'm going to have to think of something REALLY creative.
May 31, 2016 10:17 pm
Well I figure my last one will be a setback using the turret in combat soon.

Also it might be a little bit before the round ends. Csillag's actions will be a bit delayed.
Jun 1, 2016 3:59 am
Thanks. Really good chance there are 0 updates from me tomorrow (6/1) due to an all day meeting + a hike in the mountains + dinner. I'll try and get something posted on Thursday - but it could bleed into Friday due to my own work schedule.
Jun 1, 2016 2:50 pm
I think one-arm already went down. Heyop dropped him with some blaster fire.
Jun 1, 2016 2:57 pm
I'm keeping this carbine. Her name is Winona
Jun 1, 2016 3:00 pm
Lol. I'm good with my blaster and shoto combo.
Jun 1, 2016 3:04 pm
I still need brass knuckles or shock gloves to finish off the set.
Jun 1, 2016 3:13 pm
falryx says:
Urik manages to hold his own against the one-armed stormtrooper, getting in some really nice attacks with the lightsaber, but the trooper is ahead of him at every moment. Nonetheless, Urik feels confident in his showing -- it's only a matter of time, he feels, before he'll best the one-armed man.
Last post regarding One-Arm's status. I'ma be mad if Urik doesn't get to take him down after all that.
Jun 1, 2016 3:23 pm
falryx says:
Heyop lines up a shot during the ensuing melee and lands another hit on the one-armed stormtrooper, who falls to the ground with a groan. In the ensuing blaster fire, however, a few stray shots hit the Kirtan Strider around its gun mount. There appear to be an unhealthy amount of sparks coming from the gimbals.
Actually this line was right after that one. Falryx may have updated the post from Heyops action.
Jun 1, 2016 3:25 pm
Ugh. I can read. Really I can.
Jun 1, 2016 3:26 pm
Fella's Winona is a fickle woman she does what she wants.
Jun 1, 2016 3:26 pm
Correct, one-arm is down. Probie is up and shooting at you and the other two troopers are cowering in cover for a bit. Now is not a terrible time to conduct a strategic withdrawal. :)
Jun 1, 2016 3:29 pm
Don't forget the ship is sparking from the gimbals and the loading ramp. If the ship was our opponent we would be doing fantastic.
Jun 2, 2016 12:55 pm
Once we're in the air we can deal with turning wrenches maybe. Also if no one saw.

Darth might be posting a bit slow next few days.
Jun 2, 2016 3:40 pm
Ack -- I may be able to get an update out while on a plane tonight, no sure I'll be able to beat getting one out before tomorrow though.
Jun 2, 2016 4:02 pm
No worries, once we find out who's turn is in we'll probably be beating feet or dragging a body and complaining.
Jun 2, 2016 4:03 pm
Man, I knew I should have had Dagger lean out of the ship and shout to Heyop to pick him up a trooper carbine. Or at least a helmet. Some sort of souvenir.
Jun 2, 2016 4:20 pm
PhantomNimbus says:
Man, I knew I should have had Dagger lean out of the ship and shout to Heyop to pick him up a trooper carbine. Or at least a helmet. Some sort of souvenir.
S'ok, there's one right over by Urik's body...
Jun 2, 2016 4:27 pm
I guess we also have two downed troopers in the ship. I'm sure they had full gear. If either of them are undamaged I'm thinking we have some disguises.

Although lightsaber vs stormtrooper probably doesn't leave intact armor.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.