OOC Thread

load previous
Jun 2, 2016 4:46 pm
If it's like old school Star Wars RPG hope the guy is an exact match for your body type everywhere since it's form fitted. Helmets out for Dagger though no?
Jun 2, 2016 5:11 pm
Ah krif. I guess so. :(
Jun 2, 2016 5:13 pm
See you guys gotta get Urik's body. You need a human to wear one of the disguises.

PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME BEHIND!!
Last edited June 2, 2016 5:13 pm
Jun 2, 2016 5:14 pm
Can Csillag force heal from a distance? If not, she'll still make a run for Urik.
Jun 2, 2016 5:26 pm
I think everyone outside is 'making a run' if they're up or not flying about.
Jun 2, 2016 7:51 pm
You can't do a drive-by healing. That said a stimpack or a Force heal once he's at "engaged" with you will work for sure.
Jun 7, 2016 1:01 am
updated the post. :)
Jun 14, 2016 4:28 pm
ok.. seems like it's been quiet so I'm going to advance the narrative. :)
Jun 14, 2016 5:16 pm
I figure I just had to wait on the couple being ready to leavetalk or not.
Last edited June 14, 2016 5:29 pm
Jun 14, 2016 5:17 pm
ah! I missed your question! will respond to it.
Jun 14, 2016 7:06 pm
I just had a flash moment of panic. Falryx is planning on combining these Star Wars games. What if I end up having to RP Lin and Urik together on a mission? Dear god what have I done...
Jun 14, 2016 7:11 pm
So it may be kind of late to recon but I probably wouldn't let Urik just start hacking away at troopers, I'll finish reading up the thread though and see what you have to say Falryx.
Jun 14, 2016 7:14 pm
Others didn't let me either. Everything got resolved in under 15 seconds "real time" (meaning game world time). I assumed Heyop would be pretty pissed at Urik after this. Urik wasn't really in his right head.
Last edited June 14, 2016 7:14 pm
Jun 14, 2016 7:16 pm
OOC:
Meh don't know about the fiat since I'm literally on the guy I'm talking to for you to come in hacking and be shocked about it and can't react.
Last edited June 14, 2016 7:17 pm
Jun 14, 2016 7:21 pm
Sure. If we were at a face to face table we probably would have rolled initiative.
Jun 14, 2016 7:23 pm
Friar_Tuk says:
I just had a flash moment of panic. Falryx is planning on combining these Star Wars games. What if I end up having to RP Lin and Urik together on a mission? Dear god what have I done...
Oh jesus I just realized that Mal and Mala might meet... and they have similar names... at least now they can commiserate about completly insane crew members
Jun 14, 2016 7:27 pm
Remnent: I thought of a resolution we could do if you're game. We could roll initiative here in OOC. If you win, we retcon and delete subsequent posts. If I win, Urik caught Heyop off guard and the current narrative stands. Would you be amenable to that if Falryx is?
Jun 14, 2016 7:30 pm
@ Friar_Tuk Not really. But I'll see where I can interrupt after Falryx makes a call on things. We'll figure something out.
Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm
I hope it plays out as is. This is a hella interesting outcome to all of this. It will also create a whole new level of character interaction and distrust. All for some chaos and turbulence, and not just because it falls in line with my character traits.
Jun 14, 2016 7:50 pm
For the record, this was not one of my patented jack moves. This was a considered action from a player perspective. Urik is hurt, real bad. Ironarm is the one who did it. If he could have, Urik would have dragged Ironarm onto the ship with them, but he got chased away.

Hate/Compassion is Urik's Morality. Right now, the narrative has presented a target of hate, but not much in the way of targets for compassion. Urik is enraged; he was almost killed by this guy! And from his perspective, he has no idea why! He doesn't really know much about the Empire and certainly doesn't know about the Jedi purges or Order 66. All he knows is that these troopers in white suits, and this one-armed trooper in particular, tried to kill him. The chopping of an arm was a move of frustration and a symbolic move mirroring Ironarm's cybernetic limb.

In short, this was not a reasonable action on Urik's part. Not at all. But from my perspective as a player, it was a reasoned action that I made because it fit the character and narrative, with full knowledge and expectation of consequences. Not just to cause chaos. This was not a "random" act.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.