OOC Chat

load previous
Jun 5, 2019 4:50 am
Both, overland and by sea, by the looks of it. Phillip and Zale are already on their way.

It's unclear to me whether the deal was sealed. I was going to have Zale shake the elder's hand if Ian didn't but he said he would check with the captain first so then it felt like it would be insubordination if Zale took the deal behind their backs. I hope the captain is in a better mood now.
Jun 5, 2019 4:59 am
It's not very clear to me either so I want to be sure:

Has the party accepted the deal, or is Ian asking the Captain first?

Spoiler alert: Valrakas will just yell your head off and say "Just get her fixed! Do whatever it takes!" or something to that effect.

Meta: We've discussed this. Decisions are entirely in your hands. That's why I have the Captain cooped up in his quarters.
Jun 5, 2019 5:14 am
Just a lowly surgeon.... LOL.. Not good for making deals..
Jun 5, 2019 6:27 am
From what I've seen since Valrakas put him in charge, Ian runs a democratic ship. So with no one actually calling the shots, you guys should come to decisions via consensus just like a regular adventuring party.

It's a casual game anyway so we shouldn't worry too much about chain of command and stuff.
Jun 5, 2019 11:41 am
LegionChimera7 says:
Grog thinks about the proposal of getting a loaner weapon, but wagering with his wits, he figures they don't have a greataxe on hand.
They have handaxes. No martial weapons here except longbows.
LegionChimera7 says:
He then follows behind the group said axe in both hands.
Which group?
Jun 9, 2019 9:18 pm
Nela has to be despondent about the Cap leaving or Dying...Unlike many, she is there because of him.
OOC:
Player: KILL the captain and arg take over.. Mwaaa ha ha...
Jun 10, 2019 10:19 am
ian would also be quite upset if he does die. but a democratic crew would probably work best
Jun 11, 2019 6:22 pm
Kill the wabbit Captian!!
Jun 27, 2019 5:22 am
Working on a cake over the next 22hrs. No post from me today. Will move us forward tomorrow. Thanks!
Jun 27, 2019 3:55 pm
ARRRRR~
Jul 24, 2019 5:40 am
Even though we're waiting on Zale and Grog...

Please pardon my absence. I have been having migraines again. Daily for a week straight now. Consequently, a drastic reduction in screen time has been prescribed. I will have to think about how to mitigate this development's impact on my gaming. Thank you for your understanding.
Jul 24, 2019 9:26 pm
Feels the better.
Jul 29, 2019 6:25 am
Okay, so I went five whole days of not looking at my phone except for important work stuff. Also let my partner do all the computer-related work. Guess what, migraines went away. Now, I know I'm not going to be migraine-free forever (I've lived with them for over 30 years) but it looks like if I don't want to suffer every single day, I will have to extremely limit my screen time.

Don't worry, this game will continue, albeit at slower posting frequency. More frequent is healthier for the game, but unhealthy for me. I'll try to find a good compromise.

Thank you all for understanding!
Aug 14, 2019 3:40 pm
Everyone, welcome Valkeelis and JoHoover! :-D Welcome aboard!
Aug 14, 2019 3:42 pm
Hi all. I'm a Triton Mystic. Look forward to gaming with you. Good to see some of you again!
Aug 14, 2019 4:35 pm
Hmm.. Something fishy ….
Aug 14, 2019 5:52 pm
Welcome!
Aug 14, 2019 9:57 pm
I'm fully caught up on posts by the way. Ready to roll.
Aug 14, 2019 10:01 pm
OK just trying to orient myself here. Is the deck of the shipwreck above or below water?
Aug 14, 2019 10:21 pm
i think above but at a huge slant but doesn't take extra movement
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.