OOC Chat

load previous
Mar 18, 2020 3:31 pm
Even though I was leaning towards "yes, it gets advantage," I gave it a lot of thought before actually posting that advantage roll. For exactly the line of reasoning you posted above. I even posed a question on the GP Discord channel (I'll tag you over there).

In the end, I ruled that yes, it does get advantage.

Cannonballs aren't even lighter than 5 lbs. but screw it, rule of cool, I let that fly. :-)
Mar 28, 2020 5:20 pm
Ahoy!

No matter where in the world we are I know everybody's having to make some difficult adjustments. I'm going to keep this game going in case it helps you guys cope the same way it helps me. But at the same time, I'm not going to add to your stress in this already stressful time by bugging you about posting rate. If you're here, you're here. We'll go slow. It's okay. If you need to be away to keep yourself and your loved ones safe, healthy, and sane, that's okay too. We'll be here for you when this is all over.
Mar 29, 2020 12:41 am
I've found that my posts are slightly more regular with this whole situation. Mainly because I really can't tell the difference between a weekday and a weekend anymore. My whole family is home and the kids and I are trying to find a balance between fun and homeschooling. Thankfully our school district just announced online classes are going to start Monday so that will be interesting with a kindergartner and a third grader.

I really appreciate everyone here, you guys are awesome!!
Mar 29, 2020 1:18 am
it's a tad harder for me because I'm remote teaching and get tired of staring at a screen.
Apr 24, 2020 4:24 pm
theeyetyrant says:
OOC:
Cave (Phillip) has been inactive for 23 days.
OOC:
I think it's nearly everyone because of this pandemic. For my part my has been difficult to find free time and when I do get a respite I am just so drained. I'll try to move us forward this weekend.

Stay healthy and safe, me hearties!
Jun 10, 2020 7:20 pm
Phillip is back! Since plague happened i worked temp at my previous employment for 5ish weeks and basically killed myself. now i'm part timy back at my original work which means I"M BAK :D
Jun 15, 2020 4:41 pm
I think most of us are still around but we aren't sure how Jabes is doing. We haven't heard from him in a while here or on the discord.

Hopefully his situation improves and we can get back to seaside shenanigans.
Jun 15, 2020 4:57 pm
I hope so too. Just a waiting.
Aug 26, 2020 5:03 am
Dropping now. I will keep the character saved for while in case he does return.
Nov 30, 2020 11:40 pm
For jabes:
O Jabes, sweet Jabes, wherever art thou? Alas, poor Grog, he goes into hibernation for winter this year.

Basically, if you ever see this and decide to get the barnacles off of this moored dinghy, just shoot me a PM with an invite.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.