OOC Chat

load previous
Jan 13, 2020 5:09 pm
Reinvite me if you think about it.
Jan 13, 2020 5:41 pm
For those not on discord, Jabes is dealing with the volcano that just erupted in the Philippines and hopes to be back online next week.
Jan 14, 2020 5:35 pm
Oh crap! Be safe Jabes!
Jan 21, 2020 6:20 pm
Ahoy, me hearties!

Sorry, I was away from GP over the entire holidays because of my workload. Then, as soon as that started to slacken, we had the Taal Volcano eruption. I'm aiming to get this game revived within the next couple of days. 
Jan 22, 2020 1:11 am
Oh yeah! Pelner is ready to build some Sh*t.
Jan 23, 2020 7:29 pm
Coming back around. Back in Action now.... Woot.. Hic....
Last edited January 25, 2020 8:28 pm
Feb 8, 2020 6:54 pm
What do you want to do after carousing?

*Seek out the treasure marked on the maps tattooed on the soles of Safford Stampes' feet?
*Set sail northwest for the Great Gyre, deliver the trident and token to King Kholnos of the tritons?
*Investigate a strange sight witnessed south of here: an unexplained glow from the sea at night?
*Fyre Fest luxury music festival happening this weekend on a remote island rumored to be a former pirate hideout?
*Bounty on an undead pirate terrorizing the northern seas who goes by the moniker Dead Jim?
*Another bounty hunter open contract involves a ship named the Sea Hag helmed by a gnoll named Dykor Deadspear?
*Something else?
Feb 8, 2020 6:58 pm
I think the first two were are more original thoughts... Others look interesting too!
Feb 9, 2020 10:04 am
Everything is interesting! But Zale wants to get on with fulfilling the promise to the dragon turtle.
Feb 9, 2020 3:05 pm
yeah for all that hes a pirate
I mean sailor....Ian wants to uphold his promise about the trident
Feb 10, 2020 6:06 pm
hahaah i should probably have read this before posting ... oh well :D
Feb 18, 2020 5:28 pm
YaHarr!!
Feb 18, 2020 5:30 pm
I guess we should be responsible pirate and take care of the trident. Seems to be the right thang to do.
OOC:
Smiles. Someone has to get is moving. May as well be Nela. Hic. LOL...
Last edited February 18, 2020 5:31 pm
Feb 18, 2020 6:03 pm
Received @theeyetyrant's character. I will move us forward tomorrow. :-)
Feb 19, 2020 6:18 pm
New chapter is up. That's your cue, @theeyetyrant! :-)
Feb 27, 2020 7:44 pm
Dramasailor is rejoining us as Jhiros Parakanath, Triton Tempest Cleric. He is originally from the triton kingdom we are headed for, but has been away from home for a long time. I don't feel like going through the whole deal of introducing a new character, so we'll say he joined the crew some time ago. He will also be filling in the quartermaster role, as Khiiral hasn't been around.
Feb 28, 2020 8:12 pm
Hey guys. I’m still playing but I might be a few days. My wife is in the hospital so I’m focused mainly on her and don’t know how long. Please play my character if you need to
Feb 29, 2020 4:10 am
Don't worry about the game, it'll still be here when you're ready! Take care of your wife. Wishing both of you the very best!
Mar 6, 2020 8:25 pm
It's officially been 48hrs since I said roll initiative. It's 4:30 am here, so I'm off to bed now, but as soon as I wake up I will roll init for absentees, and commence combat.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.