OOC Chat

load previous
Jan 26, 2019 2:45 pm
We should name it, Meowth.

That’s right.
Jan 26, 2019 5:16 pm
Alright, ye scurvy dogs, take a gander at the Session Zero thread. Tomorrow we will get some wind back in our sails!
Jan 29, 2019 4:52 am
No comments on, questions about, or objections to the Session Zero stuff so far? Ok, we'll proceed then! :-)
Jan 29, 2019 5:50 am
yarrrr!
Jan 29, 2019 8:03 am
Not sure if I've said it, but I've retconed so that Grog is on the island with everybody. Story thread is live! Have at it!
Feb 1, 2019 2:31 am
Made some crucial edits to my last post. Please re-read.
Feb 4, 2019 7:09 pm
Everyone, welcome District to the crew!
Feb 4, 2019 7:13 pm
Welcome, don't mind the ramblings of the mad people around this island :D
Feb 4, 2019 7:15 pm
Speaking of ramblings, join us on the Discord Server (#the_savage_sea)
Feb 4, 2019 9:18 pm
Hi everyone, and thanks for having me. I hope adding a 7th player to your game won't throw things off too much.

I should have time tonight to roll up a character and get caught up on the threads. It's my first game on GP, so I'll do my best to get up to speed on the site's functionality.
Feb 4, 2019 9:25 pm
Welcome welcome.
Feb 4, 2019 9:27 pm
***I just read the character creation thread. If anyone has a spare minute, is there a way to get any background? I see you guys are all level 8. Also, from context, it sounds like you've had a decent bit of adventuring already on a Discord server?

Will I be way behind on this if I'm just coming in now?

Thanks in advance, & sorry to be a bother.
Feb 4, 2019 9:44 pm
it was just a fling on the discord then Jabes had us make rolls for stuff peoples stats were all over the place and on here is a bit more structrured then have 3-4 different subs on discord.

short version we've done very little as a party and the story premis is ... we're having fun now on a island now running from said exploding island. lvl 8 was a good medium and theres little restrictions so far.

You could be a turist like me or part of some crew thats part of the Krestrel.

Theres no behind in this game yet. it just kicked back off last week and we played for maybe a week or 2 on discord.

Is there a paticular background your looking for or thinking of?
Feb 4, 2019 10:44 pm
Hi again,

I sincerely appreciate the invite. Very, very thoughtful of Jabes to see my LFG post and think to invite me. But, this isn't quite what I'm looking for, so I'm going to bow out. I hope my few posts didn't cause any disruption. I wish all of you high rolls and high adventure.

Gratefully,
District
Feb 4, 2019 11:02 pm
Sorry guys, i think i scared him off?
Feb 5, 2019 2:32 am
Wtg cave... just kidding.
Feb 5, 2019 6:39 am
Now I will have to penalize Phillip. Haha just kidding! No harm, no foul. I just wanted to help the guy find a game he will enjoy. If we're not it, then no worries! As long as YOU guys are having fun then I'm happy.
Feb 5, 2019 7:24 am
I have not been looking for more players but another has expressed interest and I have accepted them. So please welcome GeneCortess!
Feb 5, 2019 2:02 pm
Welcome!
Feb 5, 2019 4:05 pm
Welcome!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.