Chapter Seven: The Stalemate At Loton's Cove

load previous
Mar 3, 2020 2:44 pm
Mordred narrows his eyes at such a brazen declaration of shelfishness and shakes his head ruefully. "I'm glad Zora took after Edvers. Let's go."
Mar 3, 2020 5:22 pm
Zangua remained silent throughout the exchange, having nothing to offer that wasn't already said. He sheathes his longsword and waits, intending to guard the party's flank.
Mar 3, 2020 8:07 pm
"What did you want? To find my flayed corpse and to know that I martyred myself to protect secrets I don't even fully understand?" Potmouse returns with a large, half-filled brown bottle, which she carefully pours into Martjan's cup. "To preserve the bloody pantomime that Hazard calls its government?" She sips her now-fortified tea. "Gavrel talked to me about Edvers. It's clear he knew him well. Whatever vision inspired this, the Six-Pronged Crown, Edvers shared it. You don't know why he lost his nerve at the end. Even Gavrel doesn't know."
Mar 10, 2020 5:06 pm
"It seems like we have made a mistake coming here," Domarc says, after long pause. "Let us head out to see if we can be in time to thwart the efforts of Gavrel."
Mar 12, 2020 5:38 pm
Does the party agree that the best course of action now is to proceed to Loton's Cove and try to confront Gavrel Gorham? Does anyone have anything else they want to do here?
Mar 12, 2020 5:40 pm
Zangua declines the offer of tea, even supplemented. The whole thing reeks of deception, but he can't put his finger on where. In addition, the talk of the ice devils put a cold feeling deep in his stomach, and he is eager to leave.

He nods to Domarc's suggestion.
Mar 13, 2020 11:41 am
Felor considers Domarc's words for a moment before nodding also. "Perhaps it is time for the end game. We should go to Loton's Cover and see if we can end Gavrel's machinations once and for all."
Mar 21, 2020 6:56 pm
Yikes, this week.

How's everybody doing?
Mar 24, 2020 5:33 am
OOC:
I'm hanging in there, and otherwise around.
Mar 24, 2020 8:38 pm
Doin well. Staying socially distant, which is honestly my preferred method of socializing lol. Finally got the order to start working partially from home :P
Mar 28, 2020 1:56 am
I'm around and isolating and trying to find a new routine, which so far has not included regular check ins here. But that will be changing.

Hope everyone is well!
Apr 3, 2020 11:09 pm
This has been a hectic month to say the least. I would like to get things back on track here if you guys are up for it, and I am thinking maybe we would all like to smash cut to the next important scene/location instead of doing extended cross-country travel roleplay. Any thoughts?
Apr 9, 2020 3:58 pm
Cool. I'll work something up.
Apr 15, 2020 6:15 pm
Tell me one thing your character would want to do on the way to Loton's Cove. Also, would the party want to stop in Sthombo before heading up to the cove, or proceed there directly?
Apr 15, 2020 7:20 pm
Zangua is a bit concerned about the brief mention of ice devils, remembering his own dream from long ago. Lacking the wherewithal to figure out what it means, he hopes to drown the thought with copious amounts of liquor in one night at any tavern.
Apr 16, 2020 3:41 pm
Domarc spends a great deal of time on the trip lost in his own thoughts; working on an epic poem about all they've experienced, learned and seen. At night, whether in camp or at an inn, he will play, but generally somber choices rather than anything joyful or silly; even when cajoled into doing so, there is an edge to the music.
OOC:
I'm in favour of bypassing Sthombo - I feel a sense of urgency
load next

Thread locked