Expression of Interest: New World of Darkness

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Feb 22, 2019 12:28 am
I'll write up the character tonight. Whistler, can you create the game forum, please? And something like the game thread where we play and an OOC thread? So we can move all the chatter there. 😁
Feb 22, 2019 12:30 am
I dont have any experience with Changeling the Lost.

I did make a World of Darkness character maybe the add on for Changeling can be added on top.
Feb 22, 2019 12:38 am
Lux001 says:
I'll write up the character tonight. Whistler, can you create the game forum, please? And something like the game thread where we play and an OOC thread? So we can move all the chatter there. 😁
Done!
Cosmic_Cube says:
I dont have any experience with Changeling the Lost.

I did make a World of Darkness character maybe the add on for Changeling can be added on top.
If you would like to take part, you can send me a DM with your gmail account and as I said I can share the book with you through that as a read-only file if you are comfortable with that?
Feb 22, 2019 12:46 am
Oh I have I believe the 1e book just never really played going to send you the character and see what options are best
Feb 24, 2019 7:24 pm
Hey! I've applied to join the main game and am writing up a character. If we've just emerged from the hedge, would it be inappropriate to spend Merit dots on hallow or new identity?
Feb 25, 2019 4:56 am
Jovian83 says:
Hey! I've applied to join the main game and am writing up a character. If we've just emerged from the hedge, would it be inappropriate to spend Merit dots on hallow or new identity?
Yes to both of those.
Feb 25, 2019 6:33 am
I sent a request to join the game.

Will Talecrafting be available in your game? That may affect the kind of character I make.

I’m glad we’re doing 1e; that’s the edition I’ve played for a few years. Never played 2e.
Last edited February 25, 2019 6:35 am
Feb 25, 2019 9:37 am
I haven't run it before and I would prefer not to add additional unfamiliar elements in this game, since there will already be a bit going on.
Feb 25, 2019 9:39 am
If either you or Jovian are up for a Summer Court character would not go astray.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.