Chapter 2: Our Dad is on a Hunting Trip...

Feb 28, 2019 8:42 pm
The door opens just a crack and a handsome man with shoulder length hair peers out. You can see he has a loaded hand crossbow at his side that he's trying to make fairly hidden, "Yeah? What do you need?"
Feb 28, 2019 9:06 pm
"You a hunter-brother?" asks Krogir-Vaam, his large maul resting casually on his shoulder.
Feb 28, 2019 11:52 pm
Seraphina looks expectantly at the tall human with the dreamy eyes head, waiting for him to answer KV's question.
Mar 1, 2019 1:33 am
Feldty likewise waits, but less expectantly and more with the anticipation of information.
Mar 1, 2019 3:42 pm
"Hunter-brother? Yeah, I guess you could say that," he says.
Mar 1, 2019 4:52 pm
Krogir-Vaam nods. "Yeah, well, I did say that. Anyway, we's here looking for a giant, and we's told you seen one."
Mar 1, 2019 6:37 pm
Seraphina is eager to jump into the convo. "It has two adorable puppy dog eyes," she adds, but then realizes the words came out of her mouth were not the ones she meant to say out loud. Nonetheless, she recovers like a pro.

"And two heads."
Last edited March 5, 2019 4:08 am
Mar 5, 2019 2:51 am
The tall man raises an eyebrow at Seraphina's comment and opens the door, "Come on in," he says. Inside, you see a shorter man with short hair laying on a bed with a mug of ale next to him.
Mar 5, 2019 2:52 am
The shorter man sits up when you enter, "I heard what you said. About the giant? Maybe you should leave hunting to the professionals, it can get dangerous."
Mar 5, 2019 6:25 am
Krogir-Vaam puffs out his chest. "We is professionals," he says. "We're with the... um..."

As an aside to Seraphina, he asks, "Who were we with, again?"
Mar 5, 2019 8:34 am
"Ebongarde Tower!" she jumps in without skipping a beat. "We are Drek Hammerfist's own squad! What, you think Drek Hammerfist would send a trio of nobodies after a two-headed giant?"

"And if you're such professionals, how come you haven't killed the giant yet, hmm?"
Mar 5, 2019 9:52 pm
The shorter one, Dean, shakes his head, "We only told Drek about the giant so people would stay away," he grumbles, "There's something worse going on around here. We've found a lot of animals out here missing their hearts and drained of blood."
Mar 5, 2019 9:52 pm
Sam nods, "That sound like any giant you ever heard of?"
Mar 5, 2019 10:51 pm
"No," answers Krogir-Vaam.
Mar 6, 2019 5:23 pm
"Yeah, that's what I thought," says Sam, shaking his head, "I think you'd all better head back. We'll take care of this, don't worry."
Mar 6, 2019 5:41 pm
"Thing is, we don't get to go back," says Krogir-Vaam. "We's supposed to find this giant and brings back their heads, and Drek said nothing about coming back empty, so we can't. How's about you take us to the giant, and when they's dead you can figure out the heart-eating while we take the heads?"
Mar 6, 2019 7:03 pm
"Yeah! How 'bout you do that? And if you think we're too weak to handle it, just try us."

Seraphina cracks her knuckles and tossles her hair a bit.
Mar 11, 2019 5:18 pm
Dean sits up and gets off the bed, "Alright, I've heard enough," he says, "If you wanna go out there and get yourselves killed, you go ahead. We saw the giant about a mile north of here..." he begins, giving detailed directions as to what they've seen so far and where to find it.
Mar 11, 2019 5:23 pm
Krogir-Vaam nods with each direction given, as though mentally picturing* the environment based solely on the hunter's words. "Right, we'll take a look. One thing, though; does it really have two heads? I mean, like two giant heads, and not like, one giant head and one itty-bitty head, or one normal giant head and some birthmark or something that looks like a face?

"Anything else it's got two of?"

* in crayon, obviously.
Last edited March 11, 2019 5:24 pm
Mar 13, 2019 8:21 pm
"Two heads, two arms, two feet, one body," Dean says, getting irritated, "I didn't check under its loincloth, but I'm guessing it's only got one of those, too."
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.