Chapter 2: Our Dad is on a Hunting Trip...

load previous
Jun 27, 2019 5:16 pm
Sam rolls his eyes, "Oh calm down Dean!" he says, annoyed by his brother's temper.

Turning back to Feldty, he shows him some of the book, "This is our dad's," he explains, "He's a hunter as well. We hunt monsters for a living, so we scour old libraries, folk tales, and anything else we can to find out what's true and what's not."
Jun 27, 2019 5:17 pm
The ettin happily takes the rations and eats them, "We was hungry!" both heads say simultaneously.

After a moment of silence, it asks, "Why you travel with smalls?"
Jun 27, 2019 6:58 pm
Krogir-Vaam stares at the rock-hard bread from The Stone's Throw bakery, his teeth having left gnaw marks that made little progress. He shrugs and uses the butt of his handaxe to try and hammer off a chewable piece. "The smallest one, she saved my life," he replies, matter-of-fact. "The other not-so-small-but-still-smaller-than-us may not look it, but he's strong, too. I used to think that only the biggest were the strongest, but those two got what it takes. And after spending time with 'em out here in the wild, I don't think I could've survived long if it weren't for them."
Jun 27, 2019 9:14 pm
Seraphina would throw down with Dean in a heartbeat, but the thought makes her blush slightly.
Jun 28, 2019 12:32 pm
Fascinating, truly fascinating. I too learned much from books passed down to me from a teacher. So many things we thought we knew that we didn't know! For example, did you know that only a few hundred years ago, it was thought that evocation magic was just a weird bastardization of conjuration magics?! To think, there were actually people that thought that way! Feldty says, laughing to himself as if these topics were normal for everyone to think about.

Anyway, with your lore and books, does it mention anything about how to find this weird stabbythroat cat creature? Specifically a way to find it and NOT get stabbed in the chest and sucked dry like a prune?
Jul 15, 2019 10:24 pm
Sam shakes his head, "Sadly, no," he says, "I wasn't able to find anything specific that kills it better than anything else. So I guess we just go in and take a stab at it..."
Jul 17, 2019 1:17 pm
Well then, in that case, let's be on our way! We can add to your lore book when we best the beast. Feldty says, getting more and more excited about the prospect. What do you think Seraphina? Are we ready to go?!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.