Chapter 2: Our Dad is on a Hunting Trip...

load previous
May 20, 2019 7:45 pm
Krogir-Vaam turns to the party. "Maybe we gotta talk to them hunter-brothers again," he says, then looks at Gob and Bog. "You wanna come with?"
May 28, 2019 7:30 pm
Gob and Bog talk to each other for a minute quietly and then both nod, "Let's go!"
May 28, 2019 7:40 pm
Krogir-Vaam nods and grabs the deer carcass, ready to lug it back to the hunters' home.
May 29, 2019 4:09 am
"Hey! What if we bring Gob and Bog straight back to town! We could show Drek their heads and then be done the mission! I mean, he didn't say we had to cut off the head, just bring him the head! If Gob and bog walk into town with their heads on, and everyone sees they're nice, we should still get our 300 gold! It's the law!"
May 29, 2019 4:09 am
"There is absolutely nothing that could go wrong with this plan!"
May 29, 2019 4:19 am
I don't - I mean maybe - umm. That just may work. Feldty says, face scrunching trying to figure out how that plan is wrong but he just can't.
May 29, 2019 5:43 am
"Works for me!" says Krogir-Vaam.
May 29, 2019 7:13 am
"Gob and Bog, will you come to town with us and show everyone you're not dangerous?"
May 31, 2019 2:50 pm
Bog and Gob don't look like they quite understand why anyone would find them dangerous, but they nod anyway, "Yup!"
May 31, 2019 7:35 pm
OOC:
We headed to the Wandchesters first, or back to Drek? I'm okay with either.
Last edited May 31, 2019 7:35 pm
Jun 1, 2019 4:17 pm
OOC:
Also okay with either. Let's do Wandchesters first because KV said it first.
Jun 3, 2019 12:43 pm
OOC:
I'm good with the Wandchesters. If nothing else, it will expose them as vile anti-ogre racists.
Jun 10, 2019 6:53 pm
You head back to the Wandchester cabin and knock again on the door. A few moments later, it cracks open to reveal Dean, "What are you doing here again? I thought I told you that we're busy."

He doesn't appear to have noticed the giant off to the side of the group.
Jun 10, 2019 9:06 pm
"Yeah, real busy," nods Krogir-Vaam, obviously inconsiderate of anything the brothers might be doing inside. "Look, we went poking around that place you said to go, and we didn't find nothing strange what caused by giants. So can you do us a favor and repeat for us again what it was you found with all them animals missing hearts and blood?"
Jun 17, 2019 2:01 pm
With a sigh, Dean backs off and lets you in, "Well, it sounds like you're not going to back off on this, so we might as well let you in on it."
Jun 17, 2019 2:09 pm
Once you're in, Sam pulls out a journal and begins flipping through it, "Well, according to the lore..." he begins, and proceeds to go over all the lore they've been able to dig up on the creature, which appears to be a large cat who's jaw can unhinge, allowing a large spike to emerge and pierce the chest of another creature and suck it dry.
Jun 17, 2019 2:48 pm
"So why didn't you guys kill it yet?" Seraphina boldly throws at the Wandchesters.
Jun 17, 2019 4:12 pm
As Sam pulls out a book, Feldty brightens considerably. VERY interesting indeed! How did you capture this lore, exactly? Where did you learn it all? Do you take notes on all things you find out? he says, energetically enthused by the prospect of more things to read.
Jun 17, 2019 6:09 pm
Krogir-Vaam says, "You guys go inside, 'cause I'm kinda big and that shack looks a might small. I'll listen from out here." He proceeds to wait outside with Bog and Gob.

"You hungry?" asks KV, taking out two... make that three servings of rations. He holds out two to share with the ettin.
Jun 27, 2019 5:02 pm
Dean's face darkens when Seraphina throws out the bait and he points his finger at her, "You listen here you little..."
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.