Episode 1.1 - Bpfassh

load previous
Nov 10, 2015 3:29 am
"It sounds like quite an adventure"

Madre tops off the remaining tube and secured the lids of all three. She beckoned Lissa over to her with a wave, and placed the three tubes inside carefully. With a quick pat on her daughter's head, she carried the basket and set it on the counter near her terminal.

"Thank you Lissa, you can go back to your program now. Remember, I'm still going to check your figures and make sure you did them." Lissa then waved to everyone briefly before she trotted into the back room, and the murmur of an educational program could be heard through the door.

"Shall I ring up the 3 stimpacks with the rest of the supplies, or should I keep those separate?" She smiled at everyone, "Oh, and was there anything else you might need?"
Nov 10, 2015 1:05 pm
"The stimpacks are separate." Khan looks to the other members of the party.
Nov 14, 2015 2:04 pm
Madre tallies up the cost for the stimpacks and puts them in a small bag and slides them across the counter to Khan. "That'll be 75 credits."

She then tallies up the rest of the order and places it in a large case that would protect all the fragile, sensitive things they'd bought. "And that will be 1,209 credits after tax. You all need anything else, or is that it for today?"
Nov 15, 2015 3:08 pm
Wuc'vulog chortles and backs out of the store, hands held high. "I've only got 10 credits. I'll go see if male prostitution is a thing here."
Last edited November 15, 2015 3:08 pm
Nov 15, 2015 5:23 pm
I shake my head, "No need Wuc'vulog, Khan's got this one."
Nov 15, 2015 6:22 pm
"The Doc gave me the creds to pick up the bill, but for what it's worth I appreciate your dedication." Valoris smiles and hands over Doctor Eliasan's supply money.
Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm
Seven exits the refresher, drying his hands on his shirt and joins the rest of the party. "Hey Wuc, if you are looking for a second career, I could hook you up with some contacts on Nar Shadda. I'm sure you'd do well." And Gives Wuv'vulong a beady-eyed wink.
Nov 16, 2015 5:51 pm
"Second career?" Wuc'vulog responds enigmatically.
Nov 20, 2015 3:08 am
Madre completes the transaction and returns the credstick to Valoris, saying, "There you are, gentle-beings. It was nice meeting you, and I hope you have a safe, relaxing stay in Bpfassh."

She glances at Wuc'vulog, and clears her throat quietly, "While there may be such a market here, as in many other places, I'd take it as a personal favor if you'd not mention it in front of my daughter. She's still too young to understand, and I'd rather her not get any ideas at this age..." She then glances significantly toward the back room, to ensure her daughter is actually studying (just in case).
Nov 20, 2015 8:06 am
I bow slightly, lifting my hat slightly off my head as I do, "It is our pleasure to have met you Madre, take care and I wish you well." With that I turn and step out onto the street. Once we are outside of the shop, I quietly say, "Shall we return these goods to the ship, or carry them with us while we continue.. shopping?"
Last edited November 20, 2015 8:06 am
Nov 22, 2015 4:26 am
"I'll take the supplies back to the ship. Call me if you need anything." Khan throws the crate over his shoulder and walks back towards the Turtle.
Nov 22, 2015 9:55 am
I look to everyone else, "Anyone want to accompany him? I've gathered he has a skill for getting shot at." I fold my arms over my chest and rest my hand on my chin, "I had no trouble finding medical supplies, but pursuing our other objective without leads, well, finding leads isn't my speciality." I talk as if to myself, but I'm speaking loud enough for everyone near me to hear.
Nov 23, 2015 1:45 pm
"Personally", tapping his chest with his hand, "I'd like to avoid getting shot at". Pausing to look up and down the street, Seven then says, "If it would help find out who the last owner was, we should talk to someone in Black Sun or an affiliate." I bet if there is a Spice Den or seedy TapCafe around, we could find a contact".

OOC: I'd make an Underworld roll to maybe come up with a place to look for a contact or whatever else I can recall or deduce.

And here are the results!

I suck.
Last edited November 26, 2015 4:24 pm

Rolls

Underworld Check

1 Success, 4 Advantage, 1 Failure, 3 Threat

Total: 1 Advantage

Nov 23, 2015 6:51 pm
Wuc'vulog nods at Mado and jogs after Khan.
Nov 24, 2015 11:32 pm
(OOC: 2 purple difficulty, Thrakazog. Candi was correct.)
Dec 4, 2015 12:06 pm
As Seven lists the names of cafe's, gambling dens and other seedy establishments where information brokers might frequent, one place stands out in my mind. "The Derelict's Maw. I saw it on our way here. Nasty little place. Gamblers, spice and, from the smell, I'd wager there's a hutt in charge." At that I start to wander down the street towards the den, relying on the tidbits of information I'd gathered while finding the chemical shop, and keeping an ear open for an opportunity to get the name of an information broker so that we're not walking in without a clear purpose. After all, it's never a good idea to just wander on into such a place.

Rolls

Streetwise to find Infochant

3 Success, 2 Advantage, 1 Failure

Total: 2 Success, 2 Advantage

Dec 5, 2015 5:24 pm
As Mado listens for the name of an information broker, he hears, several times, about a Rodian named Adoom Roolek. According to the rumor on the street, Roolek has some kind of feed into all the major news and surveillance sources on the planet. He is frequently described as knowing nearly everything to do with Bpfassh, and that he often serves as a local informant for the Hutts.

------

Meanwhile, Khan and Wuc'vulog make it back to the Turtle after only 10 minutes of walking. Madre's shop was very close to the spaceport, and only the fact that the ship was parked on one of the emergency pads made them take longer. The ship is buttoned up tight when the two arrive, and their comlinks chime simultaneously.

"Any trouble?" Dr Eliasan's voice sounds tinny through the comlink.
Dec 5, 2015 5:34 pm
"Someone almost picked up a career in prostitution but other than that it was pretty quiet. I even got myself some stimpacks so you won't have to worry about me."
Dec 5, 2015 6:33 pm
"Indeed, your credits saved the poor locals from a lifetime of disappointments."
Dec 7, 2015 10:20 am
"Adoom Roolek. He's the best source of information on this rock." I scratch my chin, "Obvious. Really." I stare off into nowhere in particular, "Roolek's brother worked with me on an excavation in the outer rim. Small moon. Artifacts. Nice guy. Always spoke highly of Adoom, met Adoom once before in fact. Not long after the job was done."

Can I use the Advantages from information check to introduce the common history?
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.