OOC Thread

load previous
Apr 15, 2019 1:50 pm
chunky04 says:
How long is the crossing likely to be? I want to make sure I do the sitting comfortably nearby to support Ember thing for an hour or so, then would probably try and engage frogs in conversation again.
A few hours. It’s midday now, so it will be late afternoon or early evening when you make landfall, and the sun sill set a couple of hours later. It’s early spring in-game.
Apr 17, 2019 4:56 pm
When the party is ready to set up camp, I'm going to start a new chapter thread, so please finish off any goodbyes you have for Bronk and the others, and I'll open up the new thread.
Apr 17, 2019 5:16 pm
I'm good.
Apr 21, 2019 2:19 am
How far away would the citadel have been from the estates? Trying to work out how paranoid Yelnar would be getting by now
Apr 21, 2019 2:25 am
If you look at the city map I posted, the citadel is on the western edge of the town, while the estates are well outside of town (a few miles/km). You could walk to the citadel from the docks in maybe 20 minutes? It’s a small town.
Apr 23, 2019 6:04 pm
FYI, this is a really super busy week for me at work, so my availability is likely to be unpredictable. I will be moving the story along when I can, but it might be a smidge slower than usual. But let me tell you, when summer hits... heh heh heh. *rubs hands together in attempt to appear evil*
Apr 25, 2019 12:35 pm
Hey, Yelnar, we aren't trying to steal your angst. Just get our own out of the way before yours comes up. So we can focus better? Hopefully that works.....
Apr 25, 2019 9:15 pm
Haha its all good, I wanted him to defend Ember, then looked at my initial post and went - too many words, and rewrote it, then respected the process a dozen times lol, until it was just a shake of the head.
Apr 27, 2019 12:39 am
I know that we have some people who are very quick posters, and for those that aren’t able for various reasons to post as often or as quickly, one thing that can often help is if you’re writing a post, put a placeholder "Writing a post!" post up while you work on the full post. That way, others know you’re working on something and will wait for you to finish your longer post.

Just as a tip! And remember, I’m always happy to hear comments and suggestions about how to improve the game!
Apr 29, 2019 1:36 am
Is there any chance we could get a sticky post made up with the various characters, what college they came from and their areas of expertise for a quick reference? I just realised I couldn't recall which PC was the Whitestone College representative - Doh!

I'm at work currently, but might have time to do something like that tonight - thought someone else might be far mor organised than me and already have it handy somewhere.
Apr 29, 2019 1:37 am
I believe Elora is the Whitestone College representative.
Apr 29, 2019 1:40 am
Oh, something I didn't realize at the time was that Whitestone apparently put forth two party members - Elora and Ember. But Ember hasn't actually attended the College, so she won't likely be a help to Yelnar's purposes.
Apr 29, 2019 2:58 am
Elora is majority Whitestone with some in granite. Specialty is magic, planes, and monsters. My sheet is public so it should be easy enough to discern if she is of use.
Apr 29, 2019 3:06 am
I should clarify what I meant about Ember: Yelnar mentioned he was looking for someone from Whitestone, who could think like his father, and Ember having not really attended Whitestone or been formally trained wouldn't likely fit that description.
Apr 29, 2019 3:42 am
I posted the roster in the Player Resources forum.
Apr 29, 2019 3:46 am
Thanks, 78! That's a big help.
Apr 29, 2019 4:48 am
Thanks, that is exactly what I was after, now watch as short term memory loss kicks in by the next time I need it lol.
Apr 29, 2019 4:19 pm
All right... summary time, if I may. My reading comprehension was limited at best this weekend. :)

* Yelnar and Elora are seeking the caches of items hidden around the estates that the letter from Yelnar's father alluded to.
* Verrian, Ember and Viani are helping to bring the items from the cart to the keep.
* No official decision or plan has been made on rescuing Yelnar's mother, though there seems to be a general sense that she will be rescued somehow.

Is this accurate? What am I missing, if anything?
Apr 29, 2019 4:22 pm
I think that's about it. Robb wanted to skip back in time slightly to have a conversation with Verrian while they were searching the rooms.
Apr 29, 2019 5:19 pm
Krav is also helping Verrian, Ember, and Viani.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.