Character creation

load previous
Jun 22, 2024 12:10 am
I have submitted Chase for your look over. I will add the background once I get some info from you about the geography.
Jun 22, 2024 3:29 am
mathias0077 says:
I have submitted Chase for your look over. I will add the background once I get some info from you about the geography.
Well, do you want to create the details of your homeland together, or do you want something that is Greyhawk/Oerth-specific? We have a mixture of both from all the characters that are/have been in this campaign so far.

Also, what is Chase's favored terrain? The country he's from won't have been limited to just one type of terrain, so feel free to choose whichever terrain you envision for the character.
Jun 22, 2024 3:46 am
spaceseeker19 says:
mathias0077 says:
Well, do you want to create the details of your homeland together, or do you want something that is Greyhawk/Oerth-specific? We have a mixture of both from all the characters that are/have been in this campaign so far.

Also, what is Chase's favored terrain? The country he's from won't have been limited to just one type of terrain, so feel free to choose whichever terrain you envision for the character.
Favored terrain is forest , I will use Greyhawk but where do I get that info? The Burneal Forest region?
Last edited June 22, 2024 3:53 am
Jun 22, 2024 12:46 pm
mathias0077 says:
spaceseeker19 says:
mathias0077 says:

Favored terrain is forest , I will use Greyhawk but where do I get that info? The Burneal Forest region?
I wrote his background if you would look it over and let me know if I need to tweek it.
Jun 23, 2024 3:15 am
mathias0077 says:

I wrote his background if you would look it over and let me know if I need to tweek it.
OOC:
I like all the details you've added: you're adventuring out of a need to survive to defend Joseph and your homeland. I've approved it. As you role-play, you may want to work in how you expect working for the Dungeon Busters organization to help with coming to Joseph's defense and/or protecting your homeland from Mad King George.

I'll be introducing your character Chase through Olpert as soon as the party has finished with questioning the bandits.
Jun 23, 2024 11:38 am
Actually I want to save my homeland but Joseph wants me eliminated for what I know of his plot with King George so that is why I am on the run. Give time for the heat to cool off a bit so I can then go back gather the wardens and expose Joseph. Maybe make some allies along the way to help.
Last edited June 23, 2024 11:42 am
Jun 23, 2024 2:54 pm
mathias0077 says:
Actually I want to save my homeland but Joseph wants me eliminated for what I know of his plot with King George so that is why I am on the run. Give time for the heat to cool off a bit so I can then go back gather the wardens and expose Joseph. Maybe make some allies along the way to help.
OOC:
That makes sense; thank you for the correction.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.