OOC Discussion

load previous
Nov 12, 2015 5:37 pm
That's up to Kama, he was issuing the orders!
Nov 12, 2015 7:53 pm
Somehow I got double posted...Strange
Nov 12, 2015 8:06 pm
foolsmask says:
Somehow I got double posted...Strange
I corrected it for you
Nov 12, 2015 9:31 pm
Foolsmask, I gotta tell you how entertaining I find Hollow's Archie-Bunker-like tic of constantly mangling names! It's quite funny.
Nov 12, 2015 10:00 pm
And here I was feeling lazy about not going back to look up the names. Well, if its humorous then I won't feel bad.
Nov 12, 2015 10:01 pm
I assumed it was a joke as well :)
Nov 12, 2015 10:13 pm
The truth is I access the site from my phone most of the time, sometimes i'm half way through typing up a post and I realize I'm not sure about spelling on something, and if I try to open a new tab when I come back to my first tab, the page refreshes and I lose all my work. So if I don't think to look it up first, it is a hassle to do so in the middle.

I will just stick with it though because it is a funny quirk. I think for story purposes, it developed because no one ever pointed out that she was bad at remembering names, not that she is being intentionally malicious or aloof.
Nov 13, 2015 6:51 am
Yeah, I can identify; I do about half of my posts using my phone (like this one!). I would do more, but it's almost impossibly hard to run games from my phone, because of the difficulty of uploading pictures, not to mention that I am incredibly slow at typing with a virtual keyboard on a touch screen.
Nov 13, 2015 4:40 pm
Question for Naatkinson: how many days' worth of rations did we each use up in our journey to Phandalin?
Nov 13, 2015 4:41 pm
spaceseeker19 says:
Question for Naatkinson: how many days' worth of rations did we each use up in our journey to Phandalin?
Assume that Gundren provided the food to get there :)
Nov 13, 2015 4:45 pm
I gave Hollow a couple of days' worth of my own stock, for the wolves. I'm going to assume that we replenished our supplies when we reached Barthen's and/or Lionshield.
Last edited November 13, 2015 4:46 pm
Nov 13, 2015 4:47 pm
Normal PHB prices for everything, with the exception of "Adventuring Gear" above 25 GP, which are not available.
Nov 13, 2015 4:54 pm
What counts as Adventuring Goods? I only have the PHB to reference, which has a list for Adventuring Gear. Kama wants to get fishing tackle and a grappling hook.
Nov 13, 2015 5:00 pm
Sorry, that's what I mean, Adventuring Gear.

My bad.
Nov 13, 2015 5:30 pm
I'm sorry, its still unclear to me...we can buy anything off the Adventuring Gear list of 25gp or less?
Nov 13, 2015 5:32 pm
foolsmask says:
I'm sorry, its still unclear to me...we can buy anything off the Adventuring Gear list of 25gp or less?
Yep, that's all available at Barthen's Provisions. Weapons and armor are all available at Lionshield Coster.

Hope that clears things up!
Nov 13, 2015 5:33 pm
I think I got it now. Thanks
Nov 13, 2015 7:41 pm
*i can hunt/acquire enough food to feed 5 ppl a day. Unless you want fancy food.
Nov 13, 2015 8:58 pm
Giving Xora a chance to say or do something before we move on :)

Also, this weekend will be super slow if I'm active at all. Got my real-life DnD session tomorrow and possibly going to visit my parents on sunday, so we shall see!
Nov 13, 2015 11:27 pm
Moofsalot says:
*i can hunt/acquire enough food to feed 5 ppl a day. Unless you want fancy food.
Given what modern trail food is like, I'd much prefer fresh game. But I'm still going to bring rations just in case the DM or the dice get up to no good.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.