OOC Discussion

load previous
Jul 18, 2016 5:37 pm
falryx says:
Mack pats the seat next to him. "It'll be fine! I swear!"
LOL! Well, Kessel is also reluctant to leave his rookie cousin riding alone out there.
Last edited July 18, 2016 5:46 pm
Jul 18, 2016 7:07 pm
I'll let you all decide where you want to be in or on this motorcade once things get going.

Before in the wiki I had mentioned three levels of interaction with RAIN. One is using a console or device externally. Like a computer terminal or datapad.

Another is a HUD form. This overlays it into a HUD if you want. The last is full injection into the computer system. I think you could do the first while driving, the second HUD version may disadvantage you with dexterity or coordination tasks if it seems fair given the current situation.

How does that sound to everyone?
Jul 18, 2016 8:45 pm
Makes sense. I'd imagine, that much like using a console while driving, it's not easy to do anything complex if you're multi-tasking.
Jul 18, 2016 10:18 pm
Yeah that makes total sense. Now if only Kessel's magic bike had autopilot... LOL!
Jul 18, 2016 11:17 pm
OK for me. Corril's gonna ride with the first option, and only check in even to the HUD when I explicitly say so.
Jul 19, 2016 5:50 am
falryx says:
"I tend not to ask those questions -- but that's a good point. Anything in the RAIN about these shorties and who might be disinclined to view them favorably?"
Are we on the move already? If we're still in the warehouse and haven't rolled out then Kessel can go full injection into RAIN to answer Mack's question
Jul 19, 2016 10:14 am
As far as I knew it you were still prepping your convoy and getting ready to go but hadn't gone yet.
Jul 28, 2016 5:44 pm
Heads up folks -- Phantom is on the demo crew for FFG for Gencon, so he's been doing a lot of prep for that. That means that we're likely to be in slow-mo/pause here 'til after Gencon. :)
Aug 2, 2016 11:41 am
Cool. I was on a beach-and-boardgame holiday for 4 days, came back on Sunday.
Aug 2, 2016 4:23 pm
It's cool. Besides being busy with work, I am running a game for the first time ever! Three decades of gaming, I've always been a player!
Aug 3, 2016 4:50 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
It's cool. Besides being busy with work, I am running a game for the first time ever! Three decades of gaming, I've always been a player!
Crazy! Are you having fun?
Aug 3, 2016 7:09 pm
Yeah, it's been a blast so far! :-D
Aug 10, 2016 9:11 pm
I'm back everyone. I will be spinning all my games back up in the next few days. This is among the top of the stack. You guys got some cargo that needs moving.

Jabes, what game are you running? I ran a 4 hour session of Edge of Empire for FFG at the con and it was great. Next year if I demo again I might get to run more RPGs instead of having to be in the vendor hall demoing so much. It was super fun but man it is exhausting.
Aug 11, 2016 12:20 am
Welcome back, PhantomNimbus! I'm glad you had fun at GenCon. I heard you and Keleth got to hang out. :-)

I got 3 people from my RL group to sign up to GP and play in a Dungeon World game. It's their first time with DW and first time with PbP. I'm a first time GM so there's been a learning curve all around, but it's been fun!

Kessel is looking forward to getting this cargo on the road! :-)
Aug 15, 2016 1:01 pm
That's awesome. Love the Dungeon World system. It's really unique. Great for new people too.
Aug 18, 2016 3:49 am
Traveling on work tomorrow. Next update from me may be Friday am.
Aug 21, 2016 5:26 am
Hey there -- had a couple busy days getting ready to fly to Hawaii for some vacation. I'm on holiday from 8/21 - 8/26. That said, I will have my iPad with me, so you probably will get some updates, just at weirder times since I'll be living 3 hours in the past.
Aug 23, 2016 5:18 pm
PhantomNimbus says:
Where are Kessel and Corril?
The way I picture it: On their bikes on either side of the team's van. Kessel tried to take out the street-car on his side but missed with his eldritch blast.
Aug 23, 2016 5:34 pm
Alright, Kessel will be on the right side, and Corril will have the left, though he probably had to move as well to avoid the trailer Mack tried to run the other van into.
Aug 23, 2016 6:06 pm
Oh, I forgot: Hex imposes disadvantage on all checks made with the ability chosen by the warlock. Kessel chooses DEX.
Last edited August 23, 2016 6:46 pm
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.