OOC Discussion

Oct 29, 2015 11:31 am
During the game if you have out of character chatter or questions too long for an OOC section at the end of a post, ask them here. Anything goes here.
Nov 2, 2015 3:54 am
FYI - traveling on business tue/wed - so likely out of pocket. I'll probably have my FAD stuff with me (it's pretty lightweight) for Tuesday night from the hotel, but not my D&D5E stuff.
Nov 2, 2015 5:19 am
No problem, falryx. Also, just a heads up for everyone. I put some prices to the guns, and added another property of "restricted". These are weapons you are not likely to find through normal channels. I also added a few items, and a new pistol that is the "lowest" class of pistol. It is comparable to like a crossbow, and is small and concealable, but given that most modern armor has damage reduction for ballistics, it is best as a sidearm if you can help it. Also if you look over the weapons notice the higher pricing. I looked at general stats and damage and gauged on that. I'm working on building up this "scenario" in a repo on GitHub (web developer in me deems it so). I'm also working there on the gunmage class, and if the 'warforged' could be spun off into an android class that makes more sense.

All food for future game and lore fodder. Other than that I hope people are getting excited about starting this up. Just be ready for lots of home rules, and questions. :)

Updated Weapons List for San Waterdeep Game
Nov 9, 2015 9:58 pm
Hacking the feed would be Investigate?
Nov 9, 2015 10:04 pm
Yes. Let's call it that. The rules this far are vague. If we would rather use something else, or make a new stat. Let me know thoughts.
Nov 10, 2015 4:42 pm
Kessel is leaning towards back door or the pincer move Preserver suggested. I don't want to hog tge limelight though so waiting to hear from Mack, and Breecha's assessment.

If we're splitting the party will we be able to maintain comms? Seems like basic modern equipment but I don't want to assume. This is important because I want everyone to be able to enjoy Kessel's jams haha!
Nov 10, 2015 4:44 pm
Yes. Your comms setup would easily allow audio communication. You could probably open up a HUD and see visuals too.
Nov 10, 2015 4:45 pm
Nice roll there Jabe!
Nov 10, 2015 5:52 pm
As you guys can tell, I don't want Kessel to take a leadership role in the group. Several of my other PC's in other games are pretty front and center so I'd prefer more if a support role here :-) But the democratic approach I've been trying with this group seems to be bogging us down so I'm hoping either Mack or Preserver will take the leader role ;-)
Nov 10, 2015 5:57 pm
:) Ok. I can do, I tend to be more collaborative than leader and besides, I'm the glass cannon. :)
Nov 10, 2015 7:07 pm
Ugh. It would appear the RNG doesn't appreciate fleshy beings in San Waterdeep. Another 1!
Nov 10, 2015 7:11 pm
Must be that Ghost In The Machine
Nov 10, 2015 7:22 pm
I'm without my PHB, is an initiative roll a d20+dex?
Nov 10, 2015 7:23 pm
Yup. That's right.
Nov 10, 2015 7:28 pm
Are we rolling individual initiative, or as a group?
Nov 10, 2015 9:20 pm
Does Kessel still get a surprise action or did I burn that with the cantrip? (which, now that I think about it, would've been better used on one of the internal cams instead of the external one!)
Nov 10, 2015 9:21 pm
Can we move this thread to be the same level as the game thread? It's a little deep to go back and forth cleanly.
Nov 10, 2015 9:22 pm
Kessel gets a turn. Also the two cameras below were internal cameras. You never gained access to any external video feeds. So this is one of the first floor cameras. Your entrance was still masked. Until the gunfire.
Nov 11, 2015 3:17 am
Quote:
GM. Sorry, didn't realize Breech-a Killed Scratch with his hit. Also Kessel, would you like to fire the poison spray at someone else? The other targets are two goblins guarding the stairs on the other side of the club, Scab and Mace, the half-orc bartender, Brute, and a few guards you saw on the feed upstairs, although they are out of view of spells right now.
No worries! I'll take Scab. :-) Poison spray has only 10ft range though, so I'll have to switch to Eldritch Bolt. Will edit my post. Thanks!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.