Chapter 1: The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh

load previous
Sep 18, 2019 1:09 am
"I would answer truthfully and spill as many beans as you can. She's pissed, I'm pissed, the Tortle over there that usually always has a smile is pissed- point is: we're all a bit mad at tonight."
Margot says, sauntering up behind Eshe.
Sep 22, 2019 1:32 pm
Pong scowls at the prisoner. It looks more like something in between a goofy grin and a grimace.
Last edited September 22, 2019 1:33 pm

Rolls

Intimidation - (1d20)

(13) = 13

Sep 28, 2019 7:21 pm
OOC:
what are we waiting for? The declaration that this game is ended?
Sep 30, 2019 2:02 am
OOC:
this has happened before unfortunately.
Sep 30, 2019 5:51 am
OOC:
This happens a lot on GP, but never in a Naatkinson game. Unfortunately, and you may not know this if you're not on GP's discord chat, Nate has been going through some RL issues for several months now.
Sep 30, 2019 6:32 am
OOC:
Tank you Jabes. I am not up to date on the GP discord.
And yes games die on GP, I have just experienced a lot of them in the last few months. And only one GM informed his players
Sep 30, 2019 6:45 am
OOC:
Same here, happened to me more times than I can count. This is Naatkinson though. I'm positive he'll be back. If not sooner, then later.
Sep 30, 2019 11:07 pm
Sanbalet nods, "I am indeed in charge here," he says, "With permission from the master of the house himself. Can I ask what you're doing here?"
Sep 30, 2019 11:23 pm
You're not in the position to be askin' the questions, Sanbalet. Chulainn says confidently, stepping out of the shadows with bow drawn. You tell me what you're doing here.
Last edited September 30, 2019 11:24 pm
Oct 1, 2019 5:12 am
Lucan raises his hand, where a flickering firebolt is dancing.
OOC:
I'll assist Chuliann's intimation
Oct 1, 2019 5:26 am
"Pirates who need permission? Isn't that cute."
Oct 1, 2019 2:13 pm
Sanbalet sighs, "Well, I think you've got the gist of it. We're pirates. This is our hideout. Not much more to say about it."
Oct 1, 2019 2:32 pm
Why don't you give us a tour? Chulainn says, making an ushering motion with his drawn bow.
Oct 1, 2019 10:17 pm
Eshe nods in agreement with Chulainn's 'suggestion'. "Yes a tour would be good. We'd love to see what you pirate...." The tribes woman grins.
Last edited October 1, 2019 10:17 pm
Oct 3, 2019 9:18 pm
Margot sighs that there was no actual ghost. Well, Terry might haunt the place, but that's another story.
"Tour! Tour! Tour! TOUR! Margot chants from beside Pong.
Oct 4, 2019 3:52 am
OOC:
I will have an update this weekend by the latest :)
Oct 7, 2019 1:50 am
Sanbalet sighs and nods, "Fine," he says, "If that's what you wish, I shall give you a tour."

He leads you through the rest of the caverns, of which there's not much. You find a couple chambers with several casks of brandy and barrels filled with bolts of silk cloth that are probably worth quite a bit of gold. The most notable thing you are shown is a cave that opens directly to the sea. The tide is out at present, and there is little water in the cave, but there is an obvious high-water mark three feet above the floor. Pulled up onto the sloping cave floor is a small boat, perhaps large enough for eight people, with oars, a step-down mast, and a neatly furled sail. A rope tied to the bow is being held down by a large boulder that serves as an anchor.

After showing you everything, he stands silently, waiting for you to ask further questions.
Oct 7, 2019 5:37 am
"This is quite the setup. And rumors of ghosts has given you the privacy you need." It almost sounds as if Pong is thinking about taking over the operation rather than dismantling it.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.