Chapter 1: The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh

load previous
Oct 7, 2019 8:05 am
OOC:
I'm not sure where this plot is going. Stricklly meta, what does The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh expect the players to do? Take over the pirat enterprise? Stop them? Something else?
Oct 7, 2019 10:51 am
OOC:
Beats me. At this point we could probably go back to town and report the pirates to the authorities?
Oct 9, 2019 6:42 pm
runekyndig says:
OOC:
I'm not sure where this plot is going. Stricklly meta, what does The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh expect the players to do? Take over the pirat enterprise? Stop them? Something else?
OOC:
I don't think it really matters what the module wants you to do. You do what your character would do and I'll have the world react accordingly
Oct 9, 2019 6:46 pm
Right then. Tie him up. We're takin' him with us. Chulainn says, still pointing his bow at the magical miscreant.
Oct 9, 2019 6:55 pm
Pong produces some rope and ties the man up real tight.
Oct 9, 2019 7:22 pm
"We still have that ship schedule don't we? Wonder when the next drop-off is?" Eshe flashes a wide grin punctuated by gold caps and rotten teeth, then looks over to the captive. "Now where should we put this scurvy dog? On the bottom of the sea or with the Saltmarsh authorities? Wonder if there might be a bounty around?"
Oct 11, 2019 12:31 am
"Let's hope for a bounty," Margot says as she rubs her chin thoughtfully. A devious grin slowly crosses her face as a wicked thought comes to mind.
"My dear compatriots, a thought occurs. We've had to suffer quite a bit this night. It might not be quite as much recompense, but, how about when we take him back to turn him in, we strip him down to his loincloth and parade him about, showing off the true 'ghost' that haunted this home? I'm sure it'd be quite the laugh."
Oct 11, 2019 6:44 am
You take him, I'll take Terry.

Lets go home
Oct 11, 2019 6:53 am
That sobers Pong up. "I'll help you with Terry," the tortle says. He scrounges around for materials for a makeshift stretcher so the slain half-elf can be carried with more dignity.
Oct 12, 2019 11:55 pm
OOC:
There's no schedule for the ship, just the method of communicating with the ship. Specifically how to alert them that it's all good to dock so they can unload their goods
Oct 13, 2019 3:00 am
OOC:
I say we set an ambush, then signal the ship. But first I think we should bring Terry home.
Oct 17, 2019 1:07 pm
Pongpagong and Lucan manage to get Terrys body back into the boat, and set sails for home.
Oct 17, 2019 1:40 pm
OOC:
Where in town do you want to take him?
Oct 17, 2019 6:12 pm
Naatkinson says:
OOC:
Where in town do you want to take him?
OOC:
home to mom.
Then Lucan informs the lawman
Oct 17, 2019 6:26 pm
OOC:
Yeah, Pong and the lawman are buddies. And moms love him!.
Last edited October 17, 2019 6:26 pm
Oct 20, 2019 2:57 pm
OOC:
I assume there will be a funeral and a statement for the lawmen

Then... I think Lucan would head out to sea, to get some distance to it all. But then again, this feels like I am sidetracking my self from the adventure.
Oct 20, 2019 3:13 pm
OOC:
I think the objective of this particular trip was to just drop off his body. The rest of us are still trying to set an ambush.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.