OOC Discussion

load previous
Feb 9, 2016 8:55 pm
The Sun Blade that Mai'ngor got counts as a long sword for damage, but it's finesse and you can use it if you have short sword proficiency.

You can try to take a long rest whenever you want to :)
Feb 9, 2016 8:56 pm
I've got one spell slot left, but if someone wanted to check that other room, she'd not be opposed.
Feb 9, 2016 9:14 pm
Edited my last post. Mai'ngor is giving Soliin Shoor Vandree's magical sword. The tikbalang will retain the sun blade and Shoor's other (non-magical) sword.

And yeah, Mai'ngor is for exploring the other room, whether now or later.
Last edited February 9, 2016 9:15 pm
Feb 9, 2016 9:19 pm
Aw, you didn't have to do that Jabes!
Feb 9, 2016 9:29 pm
I'll wait to advance this thing until everyone had finished their level. Looks like Mai'ngor is almost done, just hasn't updated his HP yet
Feb 9, 2016 9:35 pm
Ah, ok, I take we're gonna rest then? I'll add an RP note, and assume I've had time to peel the gold?
Feb 9, 2016 9:38 pm
Keleth says:
Ah, ok, I take we're gonna rest then? I'll add an RP note, and assume I've had time to peel the gold?
The resting is up to you all, but I'll have you gain the level now. And the gold is no problem (it's worth 250 gp)
Feb 9, 2016 9:47 pm
Keleth says:
Mai'ngor isn't the generous type. He helps those who help him. He doesn't really make friends either. In trying to gain Soliin as an ally Mai'ngor is really just serving himself ;-)
Feb 9, 2016 9:48 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Keleth says:
Mai'ngor isn't the generous type. He helps those who help him. He doesn't really make friends either. In trying to gain Soliin as an ally Mai'ngor is really just serving himself ;-)
Kindred spirits! Mai'ngor can kill things, so Soliin likes Mai'ngor!
Feb 9, 2016 9:56 pm
I can't remember which HP levelling method we decided to use: roll or the standard increase? I'mnot seeing any rolls for level 2 so I guess we settled on standard?
Feb 9, 2016 9:59 pm
I'm leaving it up to you which you want to use
Feb 9, 2016 10:00 pm
I think most people went with average for level 2 just as a safety net
Feb 9, 2016 10:06 pm
Ok, Mai'ngor is leveled up. Was excited, thought it was archetype time, then remembered Mai'ngor is multiclassed :-P
Feb 9, 2016 10:07 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Ok, Mai'ngor is leveled up. Was excited, thought it was archetype time, then remembered Mai'ngor is multiclassed :-P
Any idea what archetypes you are thinking about?
Feb 9, 2016 10:21 pm
I realize the spells part of the char sheet is lacking. I'm thinking new field per spell indicating level, and a set of inputs across the top for slots by level?
Feb 9, 2016 10:23 pm
Keleth says:
I realize the spells part of the char sheet is lacking. I'm thinking new field per spell indicating level, and a set of inputs across the top for slots by level?
That would be amazing!
Feb 9, 2016 11:16 pm
If there's more room for changes, there could be something for prepared spells versus spells available. Not sure what could be done, but something to distinguish it somehow.
Feb 9, 2016 11:53 pm
That one gets more complicated. At some point, I want to add a "spellbook" at some point, but that's way more complicated.
Feb 11, 2016 9:57 pm
If you plan on splitting the gold evenly amongst everyone then Stool and Shuushar are not at all interested. That leaves the five of you plus Sarith, Eldeth, and Jimjar, who would each be happy to take their share. If you plan on splitting it another way, or taking extra for yourself before the others get there then that's another story :)
Feb 11, 2016 10:04 pm
I took the items but am begrudgingly ok with spltting the gold evenly, unless someone looks like they're in desperate need of one of the potions. Do I even know what they do?
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.