OOC Discussion

load previous
Feb 21, 2020 9:35 pm
Naatkinson says:
It worked when I did it :)
Awesome! No idea what it was but I'm glad it's fixed, thanks much!
Feb 27, 2020 3:51 am
Welcome, dramasailor! Good to have you back on GP!
Feb 27, 2020 4:26 am
Welcome back! Whatcha gonna make?
Feb 27, 2020 5:02 am
Leaning strongly towards a goliath totem barb.
Feb 27, 2020 1:21 pm
Hi, Drama!
Feb 27, 2020 2:38 pm
Sounds good, my only suggestion (and feel free the tell me to shove it) would be to consider a paladin... fighting demons and whatnot the paladin is always the mvp.
Feb 28, 2020 5:11 pm
Oh I know. I contemplated running the paladin route, but wasn't feeling the "being the MVP" route as I come back from my hiatus, :D. Raging, reducing the incoming damage, and smacking things around is the speed I'm looking for at the moment.
Feb 28, 2020 5:26 pm
Sounds great!
Feb 28, 2020 5:49 pm
Smacking around fiends is enjoyable no matter what class you are. :)
Feb 28, 2020 6:00 pm
Dramasailor says:
Oh I know. I contemplated running the paladin route, but wasn't feeling the "being the MVP" route as I come back from my hiatus, :D. Raging, reducing the incoming damage, and smacking things around is the speed I'm looking for at the moment.
Love it, cant go wrong with rage lol
Mar 6, 2020 11:16 pm
Where'd everyone go?
Mar 7, 2020 1:20 am
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
OOC:
Anybody interested in looting the minotaurs? If not, Mai'ngor will lead the way with Sinag.
Still here. Just waiting on you guys.
Mar 7, 2020 1:27 am
I'm looting the cow-men. :)
Mar 13, 2020 3:13 am
Quote:
If I cast another eye I will deplete my fourth order of magic
I love it when players find creative ways to reference game mechanics without breaking immersion. This was new to me. Love it!
Mar 13, 2020 4:48 am
Haha, just a little fun with words
Mar 21, 2020 4:13 am
By the way, I dont know how much this lockdown is affecting everyone but it is a major catastrophe here in California and I wish the best for all of you and your families. It is good to have a distraction like Gamersplane to take my mind off of things, so here's to an epic quest!
Mar 21, 2020 6:06 am
My country is on quarantine. Here in the capital, no one leaves their houses. I'm part of the small minority that actually has the financial means to have a stocked pantry. Most people have gone from living a hand-to-mouth existence to now facing the prospect of starving. You're allowed to go out to buy food or meds, but without work, these people don't have any money for that.
Mar 21, 2020 7:17 pm
That's horrible.

The number of cases across the sunny Caribbean increases daily. My island has 6 cases, and we're obviously expecting that to rise. ~10 cruise ships are moored offshore or docked with their crews being either isolated or shuttled to the airport for transfer back to their homes before the airlines decide to stop flying. We've had some panic buying but that's tapered off. Our local rum industry's already producing alcohol so some production's switched to producing medical grade alcohol. I'm sure we're nowhere near the worst it'll get but I'm trying to stay positive. My job in media/news means I'll be on the middle line [is that a thing?] disseminating info to the public means I can't do any isolation/work from home stuff, plus using public transport feels like infection waiting to happen... but like I said: trying positivity.
Jul 29, 2020 5:32 am
How many members are in our team at the moment?
Jul 29, 2020 5:42 am
dominion451 says:
How many members are in our team at the moment?
3 I think
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.