OOC Discussion

load previous
Jun 3, 2016 9:00 pm
It's cool. :-)

So is there room for Mai'ngor to maneuver around the spike growth and engage the cube (the one that's engulfed the guard)?
Last edited June 3, 2016 9:00 pm
Jun 3, 2016 9:01 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
It's cool. :-)

So is there room for Mai'ngor to maneuver around the spike growth and engage the cube (the one that's engulfed the guard)?
Unfortunately not, you'll either have to take damage (6d4) or use some sort of ranged attack. There are all sorts of things you could probably use as ranged attacks laying around if you'd like. Perhaps a crossbow or some such thing?
Jun 3, 2016 9:04 pm
Any torches he could throw? :-) or braziers he could upend?
Last edited June 3, 2016 9:04 pm
Jun 3, 2016 9:04 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Any torches he could throw? :-)
Oh yes, a couple that you could probably reach
Jun 3, 2016 9:08 pm
I actually didn't roll SA because I thought like in 3/3.5, can't sneak attack things without visible fail-points. As for the level 4 stuff, weird, I know I added Crossbow Mastery under Abilities, and now it's gone. I'll double check everything.
Jun 3, 2016 9:12 pm
Keleth says:
I actually didn't roll SA because I thought like in 3/3.5, can't sneak attack things without visible fail-points. As for the level 4 stuff, weird, I know I added Crossbow Mastery under Abilities, and now it's gone. I'll double check everything.
I don't think there is anything that CAN'T have a Sneak Attack performed on it in 5e :) Basically everything has some sort of weak spot.
Jun 8, 2016 7:48 pm
I'll give everyone a day to decide on purchases before moving on
Jun 15, 2016 10:44 pm
What's the D&D equivalent of nuking something from orbit? That's what Elfog wants to do to the oozes!
Jun 16, 2016 12:01 am
Um... firestorm? Or just wishing all spiders... I mean oozes were gone?
Jun 24, 2016 1:40 am
Is Hunter by herself with the rat-gnomes, or have the others followed as well?
Jun 24, 2016 2:30 am
All followed
Jun 28, 2016 3:04 pm
We have a couple options here:

1. We can RP the planning of what to do against the oozes, or
2. We can skim over it and I can give you the pertinent details

I'll leave the choice up to you guys (and girl)!
Jun 28, 2016 3:09 pm
Is there an inbetween? eg, leaders have discussion, and there are details, we interject with feedback? I think a long RP on this would work well on a table, but not as good in PbP, but at the same time, diving in never favors the party, heh.
Jun 28, 2016 3:45 pm
Perhaps we can plan things here in OOC with Nattkinson giving some of the details, and we'll post our reactions or suggestions. Then in the IC thread we'll post a summary of what was decided, with the option of including any notable outbursts taken by the players.
Jul 7, 2016 10:20 pm
Reading comprehension is hard, guys.
Jul 14, 2016 4:46 pm
Just realized... does the Arcane Trickster's Mage Hand ability have the dexterity to place a bag on a head? Did I just volunteer to walk up to a Medusa?
Jul 14, 2016 4:47 pm
Well, it can pick locks and disable traps, so I don't see why not :)
Jul 19, 2016 5:17 pm
Naatkinson says:
OOC:
Anyone want anything else before you head out?
I'm good.
Jul 19, 2016 5:19 pm
Did we have time for a rest to recover any HD or spells/abilities?
Jul 19, 2016 5:20 pm
CancerMan says:
Did we have time for a rest to recover any HD or spells/abilities?
The meeting was the following morning, so you should already be fully rested.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.