Chapters 1, 2, and 3

load previous
Mar 8, 2016 4:03 pm
"Is it safe to rest here?" asks Hunter. "Or should we move on to a better location?"
Mar 8, 2016 4:09 pm
Sarith shakes his head, "Let's move on, Fresh meat isn't oft left alone for long down here."
Mar 8, 2016 4:30 pm
Mai'ngor nods in agreement. "Lead the way, drow."
Mar 8, 2016 4:37 pm
Sarith nods and leads the way down the tunnel. Several hours later he calls for a halt, leading you to a well-hidden cavern, which appears to be naturally formed. It appears to be a relatively safe place to rest for a "night".
Mar 8, 2016 5:39 pm
Soliin stares down at the pile of weapons then at the ones on his person, his eyes lingering on the sword Mai'gnor gave him earlier. He shrugs, gathers the last of anything he feels may be useful, and moves on with the group.

Keleth sent a note to Naatkinson
Mar 8, 2016 6:01 pm
[Note to Soliin]
Naatkinson sent a note to Keleth
Mar 8, 2016 10:58 pm
Still beat up from the fight Elfog will find anyplace that appears to be safe within the cavern and start to rest.

Rolls

Perception [Find a resting place] - (1d20+4)

(19) + 4 = 23

Mar 9, 2016 2:56 pm
The night passes by uneventfully and wake up feeling more refreshed than you have in days now that your pursuers are dead.
Mar 9, 2016 4:30 pm
Soliin stirs in the morning, looking more tired than he probably should. Those who were careful on watch may have noticed he stirred a lot. For the first time since their escape, the depth of it all is hitting him. Having lost a compatriot, getting revenge on the Drow, is starting to take it's toll. He rises, packs his gear, and tried to put on a smile again. It's what the group is expecting of him.
Mar 9, 2016 4:36 pm
"How much further to the grove?" asks Hunter, referring to Stool's home.
Mar 9, 2016 4:39 pm
Sarith shrugs, "Two or three tendays at least. It's far from Velkynvelve, though we should be reaching the Darklake soon, and we'll have to find a way across the water there."
Mar 10, 2016 12:09 am
Rising to his feet with a loud groan Elfog stretches a bit to test his wounds, "Good night o' rest seems to have done the trick." Overhearing Sarith's answer to Hunter's question the dwarf remarks, "Long trip, Mushroom. The sooner we get on the move the better."
Mar 10, 2016 12:12 am
"Agreed. Let's keep moving."
Mar 10, 2016 3:24 am
Mai'ngor, among the first to wake, has been sitting cross-legged, staring absently at his meteorite fragment. Each day, the prospect of seeing the surface again - and someday, home - becomes a more likely possibility. Oh, to breathe clean, mountain air again!

As the others prepare to set out for the day Mai'ngor checks his few possessions and waits for Sarith to take the lead again.
Mar 10, 2016 6:47 am
"Didn't realize it was that far," Hunter laments, realizing the time it will take to travel to Neverlight Grove. She gathers herself and stands, adjusting her robes and using her fingers to comb out her hair. "Darklake? Isn't Sloobludop supposed to be there?" She looks to Shuushar for confirmation.
Mar 10, 2016 4:15 pm
Shuushar nods, and so does Sarith (hesitantly), Shuushar speaks, "Yes, it is but a few days away at this point, if my thoughts are correct."
Mar 10, 2016 4:22 pm
"Since we have to move across Darklake, we might as well send Shuushar home," says Hunter. "Perhaps Sloobludop has a way to cross the water?" She looks to the party for their opinions.
Mar 11, 2016 12:38 am
"At this point I don't care where we head, let's just get to moving."
Mar 11, 2016 12:58 am
Shuushar replies to Hunter's question, "My people are the best boatsmen in the whole of the Underdark, I'm sure they could get us across the lake with little trouble, though it may cost some."
Mar 11, 2016 3:33 am
Mai'ngor looks intently at Xeliss and Soliin. "I don't that will be a problem."
load next

Thread locked