Absences

load previous
Mar 22, 2022 6:50 am
Hello everyone! I’m alive!

I’m up and about now finally, though I’m going to keep taking the rest of this week off to get my head together, but I’ve been dying to get back to running my games. I’ve missed you all!

I’m aiming to start posting again if not by the weekend, then at least starting next Monday.

I hope everyone is doing well! Thank you all for the well wishes!
Mar 22, 2022 7:26 am
Data says:
Hello everyone! I’m alive!

I’m up and about now finally, though I’m going to keep taking the rest of this week off to get my head together, but I’ve been dying to get back to running my games. I’ve missed you all!

I’m aiming to start posting again if not by the weekend, then at least starting next Monday.

I hope everyone is doing well! Thank you all for the well wishes!
Glad to hear it buddy. We all need a break sometimes (looking at you Windyridge, Qralloq and Bowlofspinach).
Mar 22, 2022 7:58 am
That's great news @Data. I'm glad you're doing well and excited to see you back. Cheers!
Mar 22, 2022 10:13 am
Glad to have you back @Data
Mar 22, 2022 10:25 am
Good to have you back @Data
Mar 22, 2022 10:30 am
Welcome back, @Data!
Mar 22, 2022 10:48 am
C1NDER says:
Me, my wife, and the kids all have come down with Covid the last 2 days. My post rate may be down for the next few days.
Regenerate well!
Mar 24, 2022 4:46 am
Traveling over the next 36hrs or so. Will be unable to log in.
Mar 24, 2022 7:14 pm
Might have covid. Feeling horrid. I probably won't be posting for a little while.
Mar 28, 2022 5:43 am
Have gotten a stomach flu so probably won't post much for a day or two.
Mar 29, 2022 12:18 am
Okay so.. people are or are no awake I've been erratic recently as yay super lurgy (covid). This was followed by a charity event, which I didn't alert people to as hey its only a day..and then I've emerged form that to and oftsed inspection... for non-uk people its THE school inspection for schools..so yeah a couple more day of erracticness then touchwood back to normal,
Mar 29, 2022 5:29 am
Furmyr says:
Have gotten a stomach flu so probably won't post much for a day or two.
No worries. Get better.
Apr 4, 2022 12:42 pm
My brother died today. I'm gonna take a few days off gaming.
Apr 4, 2022 12:48 pm
Very sorry to hear that SurferofSaragar :(
Apr 4, 2022 12:50 pm
SurferofSaragar says:
I'm truly sorry to hear that. Take care of your family. That is what is important - we are just here for fun, and in the grand scheme, not that important compared to family.
Apr 4, 2022 12:53 pm
SurferofSaragar says:
Oh no. I'm really sorry to hear that, mate. My deepest sympathies to you and your family.
Apr 4, 2022 1:14 pm
My condolences, Surfer.
Apr 4, 2022 1:42 pm
My condolences, SurferofSaragar. I'm really sorry to hear that.
Apr 4, 2022 4:28 pm
Sorry to hear your loss, SurferofSaragar. My condolences.
Apr 5, 2022 12:37 am
Condolences. Hope you and the family come through this okay.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.