Absences

load previous
Feb 26, 2018 9:14 pm
Work has been mentally draining. Hope to get back to less distracted posting by end of the week.
Mar 8, 2018 11:59 am
Sorry to everyone I’m playing with, I’ve been particularly busy, unwell and exhausted over the past few days, and will continue to be so for a few more. It probably will be another day or two pbefore I can post again...
Mar 10, 2018 3:32 pm
Hey folks. I've been trying to claw back time, but it's not happening. During the week I pretty much have time for work and family and my computer doesn't even get turned on 'til the weekend (when I prioritize gaming with the kids over other things). As a result, I should be considered 'absent' until further notice.

I will try and properly wind down the two games I had going (Middle Earth games) so they can start again some time in the future if things get more sane (not betting on it). A third game (Numenera) I'm going to close outright before we get started. Lastly, I'll need to bow out of the game with lunitar where I'm a player.
Mar 11, 2018 2:25 am
falryx says:
Hey folks. I've been trying to claw back time, but it's not happening. During the week I pretty much have time for work and family and my computer doesn't even get turned on 'til the weekend (when I prioritize gaming with the kids over other things). As a result, I should be considered 'absent' until further notice.

I will try and properly wind down the two games I had going (Middle Earth games) so they can start again some time in the future if things get more sane (not betting on it). A third game (Numenera) I'm going to close outright before we get started. Lastly, I'll need to bow out of the game with lunitar where I'm a player.
Hey Falryx, I completely understand that life gets busy and you have to put games on hold. Thanks for letting us know. I hope life settles down for you.

Len

Mar 19, 2018 5:07 pm
On a road trip for 2 days, posting will be spotty! Feel free to move me forward.
Mar 23, 2018 3:00 am
Going on a trip March 25-29. Posting will be spotty, and the game I DM will take priority over the two-dozen or so other games I'm involved in.
Mar 30, 2018 7:42 am
Back from my trip, but landed in a shitstorm at work. Looks like I'm going to be gone from the boards another week. My apologies, everybody!
Mar 30, 2018 2:55 pm
Hello everyone! I'll be on the beach for a week (March 31 - April 7) with who knows what quality internet in the rental house! I will do my best to remain active, however, if the connection proves spotty or the rum becomes too prevalent, I may disappear for a day or two.
Apr 1, 2018 11:28 am
Hi. Sorry for my lack of posting lately. I've recently gotten more responsibility at work, and life have been hectic after work as well. I've tried to find time to catch up during easter, but I just can't find time. I think I have to take a little break, and hopefully come back when things have stabilized in a few months time.
Apr 4, 2018 2:24 am
FYI to my GMs, I'll be traveling tomorrow for about a week or so. I may not be able to post at all, but I'll try to size in some time when I can.
Apr 9, 2018 9:06 pm
I apologize to everyone. It's going to be longer than I expected. Perhaps even another week. Forgive me for missing vital points in games. To my DMs, remember when you NPC my characters, that I only roll nat 20s. :p
Apr 12, 2018 8:53 pm
I will be on vacation in orlando between now and Monday. I doubt I'll be able to post much at all. All my DMs, be aware.
Apr 13, 2018 12:07 am
I am going on a weekend trip as well so I may be awol his weekend as well.
Apr 16, 2018 7:47 pm
Going on vacation from April 18th to April 26th. Prep will be done beforehand, and then rest and unpacking when I get back, so I probably won't be consistent from now until the 30th or so!
Apr 16, 2018 7:55 pm
Safe travels, Naatkinson! :-)
Apr 17, 2018 2:57 am
Hey, I'm back. I'll take a look and post in threads tomorrow.
Apr 26, 2018 11:48 pm
Sorry everyone. My mother-in-law passed away suddenly. Lots of travel and events. Hopefully my schedule will calm down in a day or two
Apr 27, 2018 12:47 am
Really sorry to hear, take care and my condolences
Apr 27, 2018 1:56 am
Sorry to hear that, man. Take care of yourself and your family. My condolences.
Apr 27, 2018 11:57 am
Dude super sorry to hear that... let me know if you need anything
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.