Absences

load previous
Aug 22, 2018 10:28 pm
Be safe, CancerMan. I hope you make it through none the worse for wear. :)
Aug 22, 2018 10:52 pm
I'm in the Caribbean so I understand, CM. See you on the other side.
Aug 23, 2018 4:05 pm
Good luck dude!
Aug 23, 2018 5:19 pm
CancerMan says:
Normally I don't reveal my location online, but this is an unusual circumstance. Hurricane Lane has decided to visit, and while I ought to be safe, there's the possibility of power outages or other infrastructure damage that could affect my availability here. Uncertain when things will stabilize, so for the moment consider my participation to be limited or absent, at least through the weekend.
Stay safe mate, same goes for anyone else on here who might be affected!
Aug 24, 2018 9:49 am
Echo that!
Aug 24, 2018 9:51 am
I'm still swamped with life, so will continue to be slow for the foreseeable future. For those games in which I'm playing, feel free to move me along and make rolls for me when I'm holding things up. For those games where I am DMing, all I can do is say...sorry! I'm doing my best. I like all of my games too much to drop any, which is terribly selfish, I know. Please continue to be patient with me. Thanks, everyone.
Aug 25, 2018 11:35 pm
Linus says:
Be safe, CancerMan. I hope you make it through none the worse for wear. :)
Hey CancerMan, I saw you posted today. I take that to mean you didn't get hit too badly. Is your home, family, etc all safe and sound?
Aug 26, 2018 12:45 am
Yes. The hurricane was downgraded to a tropical storm, and while we are still at risk for heavy rain and flooding, we are less in danger from high winds.

Thank you, everyone, for your well wishes.
Aug 26, 2018 2:59 am
Glad it wasn't as bad as it could have been, CM.
Sep 1, 2018 1:24 am
Heads up to all my GMs, I'll be traveling for quite a while very soon. I may have a spare few moments, but any posting will be incredibly brief at best. My traveling begins 9/5 before the sun comes up. I'll be gone until 9/12.

Always remember two things. One - I love my GMs (all of you). Two - please NPC my characters and keep things moving. None of my characters are particularly deep, so it should be simple. :p
Sep 6, 2018 12:35 pm
Hey party people! I'm going to be gone from now until late Sunday. All GMs I'm participating with, please NPC my characters for the time being, and I'll report back. All my players, just consider what you're going to do next and stay tuned.

As for those reading Ederu Chronicles, I'm making one more post before I go, and taking the usual weekend break. While I'm gone, if you want to check out the story's other location on Wordpress, that would be awesome! Regular posting will resume on schedule.
Sep 8, 2018 6:54 pm
Hey guys, I'm sorry for my absence the last couple of weeks. With recent events (truck broke down, "niece" is in need of a handicapped ramp, school starting, and the busy season for the family business), I'm away from my computer for much longer than I care to admit and unable to really do anything about it right now. Please do what is necessary in any of the games I am in.
Sep 9, 2018 3:53 am
Hey guys,

Some of you may have heard on the discord, but I am recovering from a kidney stone. Posting will be slower than usual.
Sep 9, 2018 6:38 am
Ouch! I've been there. Take it easy, man!
Sep 10, 2018 2:31 am
Re: my last post, I HAVE RETURNED!
Sep 11, 2018 1:14 am
Ahoy friends! I will be possibly out of pocket the latter half of this week as Hurricane Florence makes her way into the Carolinas. I'm hoping that we are far enough inland to avoid MOST of the wind barrage, but I make no promises. I'll be updating games as I can up to that point, but may find ourselves without power at some point. I've got a few friends on here I'm in contact with by means outside of the site, so I will feed them updates and such as we deal with this. In the mean time, I'm gonna do my best to stay dry and take advantage of some possible no work days to sit and catch up on some reading by ambient light!

All jokes aside, anyone else in the south-eastern coastal region of the US, or out in the Pacific arena with Olivia, y'all stay dry now. Happy dicing!
Sep 12, 2018 11:33 am
I'm back home and will work to catch up with the games today. Also, I had no idea you were in the Carolinas Dramasailor. That's where I was this past week.
Sep 14, 2018 11:29 am
The reason you may not hear from me for a few days:

‘Super typhoon’ far more powerful than Florence hurtling towards millions
https://www.zeibiz.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/bagyong-ompong-pagasa-weather-update.jpg
Last edited September 14, 2018 11:30 am
Sep 14, 2018 11:40 am
Wow, find somewhere safe, Jabes!
Sep 14, 2018 2:12 pm
Qralloq says:
Wow, find somewhere safe, Jabes!
Indeed. Be safe friend.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.