Absences

load previous
Sep 14, 2018 3:17 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
The reason you may not hear from me for a few days:

‘Super typhoon’ far more powerful than Florence hurtling towards millions
https://www.zeibiz.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/bagyong-ompong-pagasa-weather-update.jpg
Stay safe, Jabes!

The same to anyone affected by Florence, Olivia, and any other storms I am unaware of.
Sep 14, 2018 5:00 pm
Because 'typhoon' isn't scary enough without 'super' in front of it.
See you on the other side, Jabes!
Sep 16, 2018 3:39 pm
Whew! What a storm! Thanks, guys! I'm back in one piece. Lots to catch up on here!
Sep 19, 2018 5:37 am
Sorry for the late notice- I’m on a staycation this week. I didn’t mention it because I thought I’d have plenty of time to post, but my kids are driving me crazy so I will be slower than usual til next Tuesday. Sorry about that!
Sep 19, 2018 11:23 am
Moofsalot says:
Sorry for the late notice- I’m on a staycation this week. I didn’t mention it because I thought I’d have plenty of time to post, but my kids are driving me crazy so I will be slower than usual til next Tuesday. Sorry about that!
Just hide in the bathroom. That’s a great way to avoid the kids. Lol. Unless you have a baby of course.
Sep 19, 2018 12:48 pm
Moofsalot says:
I feel your pain. I have more time to post when I'm out of the house than when I'm home "relaxing".
Sep 24, 2018 7:06 am
I'll be traveling for the next week (25.-30. September), and probably won't have time to check in before I get back.
Sep 26, 2018 3:02 pm
I have been swamped with work and travel related to resolving my mother in laws' "estate". It's not going to improve for about another week. Please feel free to npc my character as needed.

For players in my games, I'll try to get us moving again as soon as I can.

Sorry for the inconvenience everyone
Sep 26, 2018 11:24 pm
Just a heads up. I will be fleeing the country for a long weekend with my wife and some friends. Should have WiFi at resort but no guarantee on posting in any of my games till we are back Tuesday/Wednesday
Oct 4, 2018 12:10 am
Work has become insanity (open enrollment in the insurance business). My posting may be slow as I work 70+ hour weeks!
Oct 6, 2018 5:01 am
Hey Internet people!

I have just been informed that I will not have a home by November 1st. This was the last friend that was able to help me out, I have no job (despite trying VERY hard), and no money. This means that if I cannot find some way to improve my situation, my games are going on hiatus and might never come back. Libraries notwithstanding, I cannot count on that as an option if I can't put food in my belly. I'll explain further in my own game threads if I feel up to it tomorrow, but I'm pretty emotionally devastated.

If you are GMing a game that I am in, I'm deeply sorry for this. If there was any other way, you know I'd take it. And if you have GMed me before, or played with me, and look back on that as a positive memory, please think of me. I will be contacting Keleth the admin to see if I might reach out more officially on the site (but won't be upset if the answer is no).

Until I cannot post anymore, I look forward to continuing all my latest gaming shenanigans. Thank you for reading.
Oct 6, 2018 5:17 am
WalkerOfSorrow says:
Hey Internet people!

I have just been informed that I will not have a home by November 1st. This was the last friend that was able to help me out, I have no job (despite trying VERY hard), and no money. This means that if I cannot find some way to improve my situation, my games are going on hiatus and might never come back. Libraries notwithstanding, I cannot count on that as an option if I can't put food in my belly. I'll explain further in my own game threads if I feel up to it tomorrow, but I'm pretty emotionally devastated.

If you are GMing a game that I am in, I'm deeply sorry for this. If there was any other way, you know I'd take it. And if you have GMed me before, or played with me, and look back on that as a positive memory, please think of me. I will be contacting Keleth the admin to see if I might reach out more officially on the site (but won't be upset if the answer is no).

Until I cannot post anymore, I look forward to continuing all my latest gaming shenanigans. Thank you for reading.
:'(

So sorry to hear this! I will keep you in my prayers and I truly hope that your situation improves soon!
Oct 6, 2018 5:28 am
Naatkinson says:

:'(

So sorry to hear this! I will keep you in my prayers and I truly hope that your situation improves soon!
Thank you so much, Naat! Just the fact that you're there helps me so much!
Oct 6, 2018 5:45 am
I haven't had any games with you, but as a fellow GPer, roleplayer and human being, I'm seriously sorry to hear about this. Echoing Naat's sentiment, I really hope that things will get better soon.
Oct 6, 2018 6:00 am
MoMo says:
I haven't had any games with you, but as a fellow GPer, roleplayer and human being, I'm seriously sorry to hear about this. Echoing Naat's sentiment, I really hope that things will get better soon.
Thank you, sincerely. This experience has taken years off my life, and it's only day one.
Oct 6, 2018 8:39 am
Really sorry to hear this Walker.
Oct 6, 2018 9:23 am
Gamers Plane has been enriched by your presence, your unique, eloquent, and kind voice. I truly wish you are able to find a way to navigate through your current dire circumstances and arrive at a safe place. Take care of yourself first, my friend.
Oct 6, 2018 3:47 pm
Thank you both. Things have gotten more dicey, because my parents (aka only remaining lifeline) have taken personal offense to my trying to "get handouts" and have started making the rounds on Facebook telling people to ignore my plight. They want to make sure that I'm forced to rely on them.
Oct 6, 2018 4:29 pm
I'm really sorry to hear this, Walker! Fight on, and we hope to see you on the other side of this!
Oct 7, 2018 4:06 am
Thanks!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.