Absences

load previous
Dec 21, 2018 3:56 am
And I hope he comes back soon, too. :)
Dec 22, 2018 7:05 am
Gonna be traveling tomorrow, so probably won't get a chance to post until late if at all. The next week or so may be spotty, but I really don't want to lose momentum on my games.
Jan 3, 2019 2:50 pm
I want to apologize to everyone in my games for my slowness lately. We are in the busy season at work (at a call center) and they've decided to take me out of my normal role and have me help with some of the craziness, so my free time is in short supply.
Jan 5, 2019 9:22 pm
Hi everyone! I just wanted to say Happy New Year and that I miss you all (especially my old GMs and fellow players). I wish I had more time for creative things like this. Anyway, just checking in to say hi.
Jan 8, 2019 9:00 am
Hi all, just a quick heads up to let you know that although I'm not going to be absent I started a new job yesterday so I may be a bit less active on here for a little bit
Jan 8, 2019 2:10 pm
@Linus: We miss you as well. Hopefully things will calm down for you and you can jump back in soon!

@mcneils5: Congrats on the new job! Hopefully it works out well for you :)
Jan 11, 2019 7:13 pm
Does this thread count for coming back as well? I got the itch again and don't think my life is overwhelming. I hated so much that real life ate my gaming. But now my son is in preschool and its no longer keeping Mayhem away from him. So let's play!
Jan 11, 2019 7:17 pm
Welcome back, Valdus!
Jan 11, 2019 7:20 pm
Welcome back!
Jan 11, 2019 7:26 pm
Thanks for the welcome, I know last time we danced I tripped and fell, so appreciated.
Jan 14, 2019 7:32 pm
As ae_dd has so kindly informed some of my games, i'm recovering from a bursitis type infection in my right arm. This makes typing almost impossible (this has taken several minutes already of one-handed typing). I am hoping for a fast recovery, but i'll be super delayed in most any postings for a week or so.
Jan 14, 2019 11:51 pm
Dramasailor says:
As ae_dd has so kindly informed some of my games, i'm recovering from a bursitis type infection in my right arm. This makes typing almost impossible (this has taken several minutes already of one-handed typing). I am hoping for a fast recovery, but i'll be super delayed in most any postings for a week or so.
I know the pain. I have a bursitis and a tendonitis in both of my shoulders. While I can type, I can't do much else... Also, I remember when it started, how painful it was. Felt like both my arms were going to fall. No joke.

Hope you get better quick.
Jan 16, 2019 1:22 am
I hate writing this but life has gotten super hectic and I have not been able to find time to check in or update any of my games. I also have no idea when the situation will change. So I have to step back from GP. I'm sorry to the players in my games. I really wanted to try to keep it up,but it's not fair to either of us.

Feel free to npc any of my characters in the games in playing in.
Jan 16, 2019 1:41 am
WarDomo says:
I hate writing this but life has gotten super hectic and I have not been able to find time to check in or update any of my games. I also have no idea when the situation will change. So I have to step back from GP. I'm sorry to the players in my games. I really wanted to try to keep it up,but it's not fair to either of us.

Understandable, thanks for the update man. Look forward to your return
Jan 16, 2019 8:48 pm
WarDomo says:

We'll miss you! You're a great GM.
Jan 17, 2019 12:06 am
Qralloq says:
Tech Support: Did you try turning it off and on again?
Marithyme: Walk me through that.
Ha! The real problem is my cupholder. It keeps sucking itself back into the computer every time I restart.

Computer is working again...but my husband is at sea for the next three weeks or so. I'm unlikely to be able to post until February.

All the usual apply...GMs please DMPC my characters, my players, thank you for your ongoing patience. :)
Jan 19, 2019 5:56 pm
Getting ready to jump on a plane for Florida where my family and I will be boarding a cruise ship for a week of vacation. The hope is that I will come back refreshed and recharged so that I can pick my activity back up and get my work/life balance in order.

I may post while on the ship but it will be at random I’m sure.
Jan 19, 2019 7:39 pm
Hi everyone! I have been a little absent recently and will be away for a couple more days. Its my girlfriends birthday! So we have all kinds of family events etc and I stay away from my computer during that time.
Feb 5, 2019 9:13 pm
Guys, I will be extremely busy the next 36 or so hours, so I might miss a day of posting. See you on the other side!
Feb 6, 2019 4:55 am
Gee, could it be Lunar New Year related? Hope things calm down soon. :)
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.