Absences

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Mar 8, 2016 7:12 pm
It's going to be another brutal 36hrs for me at work. Probably won't be posting til Thursday morning.
Mar 9, 2016 2:39 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
It's going to be another brutal 36hrs for me at work. Probably won't be posting til Thursday morning.
12 hours shift?
Mar 9, 2016 3:44 pm
ok. Courage!
Mar 15, 2016 2:03 am
Hit by another power outage yesterday -- so I didn't get a weekend post in for my games. Not sure if I'll manage them all tonight or not -- apologies! I'm not disappeared!
Mar 18, 2016 4:37 am
I'm starting another 36-hour workshift (yes, that's a solid block of nonstop work, except for hurried meals) at the cakeworks. Will be back to posting after that.
Mar 19, 2016 2:16 pm
Ugh. Travel, and computer problems and just a lot to get done. Sorry for the hiatus. Trying to get stuff rolling this morning.
Mar 19, 2016 3:18 pm
Hey folks -- for some VERY advanced warnings, April is going to be a big travel month for me:

April 3 - 8 -- off skiing with the family. Should have an electronic device that enables updates, but frankly may not be active.

April 22 - April 30 -- to India on a business trip. I hear they have Internet in India, so again, I may be able to post, but my guess is the 12 hour time zone change and the movement between a couple cities and the fact that I've got to be present and engaged with my staff there will mean "very little fun time" for Falryx.

In between I'll have weekly business trips to Colorado, Washington DC or the Bay Area as usual.
Mar 22, 2016 12:24 pm
Work travel day for me. On the road from 4:30am to about 9:30pm.
Mar 23, 2016 4:00 pm
I've had a storm of non-gaming activity recently, and I want to apologize for dropping off on my posting. Work is going to continue to be very busy for me for the rest of the month, I've become a household employer and am still working out how to do payroll withholding, and my daughter has contracted an illness that adds three hours to her care every day. My posts have already become sporadic; I regret to say that they will probably continue to be sporadic for the next week-and-a-half or so.
Mar 23, 2016 4:09 pm
I wish you and your daughter well, man!
Mar 23, 2016 6:13 pm
Thanks for the heads up Spaceseeker -- I'll keep Kaveri running (narratively) in our game and you should (obviously) spend the time necessary to have the home front A-OK. Get your headspace back when you're ready!
Mar 23, 2016 9:38 pm
No issues with the sporadic postings you need to take care of what's important first.

We'll keep Kyrylo hammering baddies in the monastery for ya. :-)
Mar 26, 2016 10:05 am
Another insanely busy working weekend for me. Will be back to posting Monday morning. Thanks!
Mar 30, 2016 6:57 am
I will be travelling a lot over the next few days, and posting will be infrequent. I will be prioritising the games I'm GMing when I do get internet access, so the GMs for the other games should feel free to move my characters as needed.
Apr 1, 2016 2:23 am
All: Saturday 4/2 - Sunday 4/10 I'm on a road trip to Sun Valley for a week of skiing. I'll likely have my work laptop (just in case) so I may get some time in on wifi and posting, but it'll be sporadic. I'll prioritize GMing over playing generally.
Apr 1, 2016 5:41 am
Have fun! :-)
Apr 7, 2016 3:31 am
I apologize for the sporadic posting. I'm up to my neck in rush cake orders all week! :-P
Apr 7, 2016 3:35 am
FYI I'll be on vacation April 24th- 30th but I'll be able to post sporadically that week.
Apr 8, 2016 8:07 pm
going overnight camping tonight and should be back to check forums saturday night.
Apr 9, 2016 8:55 pm
Hey folks -- back from my ski trip. If you haven't had the chance to ski Sun Valley, NEVER GO, that way I can keep it all to myself. ;)

I'll be up and posting again this weekend. Likely tomorrow (4/10). Sorry for the pause. I took books and a computer precisely so I could keep things going and well, between skiing, eating and sleeping -- I didn't have much time for other stuff.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.