Absences

load previous
May 10, 2016 8:57 pm
3 days of travel upcoming (wed 6am - fri night). i'll take some key sourcebooks and try and post during the evening hours at the hotel, but my games / participation may slow down.

GM'd games:

- SW: EOTE - Green Mamba
- SW: FAD - "Beginner Adventure" (I should rename this campaign)
- TOR: A Fellowship awakens

played games:

- San Waterdeep / Modern D&D
- Mouseguard
- Break Out
- Talos: crimson crusade
Last edited May 10, 2016 8:58 pm
May 10, 2016 8:59 pm
I'll likely be away for the remainder of the evening, and quite possibly tomorrow as well. Tornado touched down here at the homefront, so I'm currently without power at the house.

EDIT: Everyone is good and safe in my family, so no worries there...others weren't so lucky. We've got quite a few people trapped around town.
Last edited May 10, 2016 9:00 pm
May 10, 2016 10:42 pm
Stay safe!
May 16, 2016 7:02 am
Sorry, I haven't been so active in the games I'm in and have been running. I had a bit of a family emergency come up--I'll try to keep up, but it might be a few days before I can really post again when things should settle down.
May 16, 2016 7:18 pm
Travelling again! Tuesday -> Friday to the east coast. Will try and take some source material with me to keep GM'd games running. GMs for whom I am a player feel free to steer my character if I'm slow to post!
May 24, 2016 12:25 pm
I apologize for disappearing over the weekend. I've just been unexpectedly buried in RL stuff. I'm coming up for air now and will try to post here and there but probably won't be on as often as I'd like. To my GM's, please feel free to NPC my characters if I'm holding up any games. Thanks!
May 31, 2016 12:46 am
More travel for me! on the road tue-thu complete with evening meals as "team building" events and whatnot. so might be light on the following games:

GM: Star Wars: FAD Beginner
GM: Star Wars: Green Mamba LLC
GM: The One Ring: A Fellowship awakens

Player: The Break Out (Phil_Ozzy_Fer)
Player: Mouseguard: A Simple Task (PhantomNimbus)
Player: Post Ep 6 F&D (Friar_Tuk)
Player: San Waterdeep (PhantomNimbus)
Player: Talos: Crimson Crusade (lunitar)
May 31, 2016 12:48 pm
Busy weekend followed by a busy week. I should still be on from time to time but there may be a day or two during this week where I'll be nonexistent.
Jun 1, 2016 10:09 pm
thursday and friday I will be a lot busier than usual. if I'm able to get on the site at all, it'll probably be only at night, if at all. giving everyone a heads up!
Jun 2, 2016 12:18 am
I will be doing training out of town from the 13th of June to the 1st of July.
Jun 2, 2016 7:03 pm
I will be away a bit this Friday and over the weekend. My daughter's first birthday party is saturday, and we will have relatives over all weekend.
Jun 2, 2016 7:07 pm
zatatmando says:
I will be away a bit this Friday and over the weekend. My daughter's first birthday party is saturday, and we will have relatives over all weekend.
Have fun and congrats!
Jun 2, 2016 7:07 pm
zatatmando says:
Congrats! Have fun and come back once you're sane again lol
Jun 2, 2016 7:18 pm
Naatkinson says:

Congrats! Have fun and come back once you're sane again lol
Thanks! Yeah it will be a little bit though I should be right again by Monday!
Jun 2, 2016 7:36 pm
zatatmando says:
Congrads!
Jun 2, 2016 8:16 pm
Thanks! We are looking forward to it, and will also be glad when its done ;)
Jun 8, 2016 2:48 pm
Another day o' travel. About to land soon so my updates will likely die 'til tomorrow unless I have time/inclination this evening on the plane.
Jun 8, 2016 2:49 pm
Safe travels
Jun 8, 2016 4:55 pm
Out of the office all day. GMPC my characters if need be.
Jun 13, 2016 3:46 pm
FYI will be away at a wedding this weekend (6/16-6/20) so will not be as active.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.