Absences

load previous
Oct 27, 2020 2:28 pm
We will miss you.
Oct 27, 2020 5:42 pm
Don't worry about it at all Sass you take care of yourself. Real life is always first!
Oct 27, 2020 7:09 pm
Sassafras says:
Hey everyone. I tried to get back into the swing of things last week, but I can tell that I just don't have it in me to be active enough in games right now. Therefore I'm shutting down all of my games as I don't want to keep y'all hanging. I'm very sorry to all of my players and I do hope that I can find the capacity to return again down the line because I have had a ton of fun.
It’s cool Sass, thanks for the game you started for Strahd it was great fun.
Oct 29, 2020 2:11 am
Not sure how much I will be posting in the next week. Work has gotten really busy and on a positive note I have a new computer but that means I have to download and transfers a lot of information so between the two I will be fairly busy.
Oct 29, 2020 2:24 am
See you when you get back!
Oct 29, 2020 4:22 pm
Azerin77 says:
To any and all of my players, my apologies. I have tested positive for Covid 19 and have to cancel my games. I feel bad, but I have to take care of my health now. I hope to be ok, but if not, this is Azerin77 signing off. Thank you.
Just saw this now... I'm so sorry to hear this! Here's wishing you a full and rapid recovery.
Nov 9, 2020 3:50 pm
First time I figured to post my absence here. I am having troubles with real life more than that I thought, so I got to take ateast 1 or 2 weeks absence. This is an expectation, so I may sneak in a post, but the effect is still the same for this atleast month.
Nov 17, 2020 11:09 pm
Brain is malfunctioning and not co-operatng with creative side. Will tr y and slowly work through stuff over next day or so, adjusting to a new work schedule. Thought I would have plenty of time today, brain said 'No lets nap for 4 hours instead for no reason'.
Nov 18, 2020 1:00 am
Hey, if the brain says nap, you gotta nap! I hope you're feeling better soon but take your time.
Nov 18, 2020 1:10 am
Hey gang, I’ve got Court tomorrow so I won’t be posting.
Best case scenario I’ll be back posting Thursday.
Nov 24, 2020 4:31 pm
Been obsessing with news and procrastinating. I'm back.
Nov 24, 2020 7:49 pm
Hey, everyone in the plethora of games I’m in/DMing. I’m posting this here because I’m in a lot. I will not be able to post this week. Feel free to bot me as needed. Thank you and sorry.
Nov 25, 2020 2:27 am
Both laptop and mobile broke down. Had to borrow my daughter's phone to post this. Will post when I get sorted hopefully in the next couple of days.
Nov 25, 2020 6:02 pm
Rough day today, will almost certainly not be posting today. Back at it tomorrow.
Nov 26, 2020 11:55 am
I've been feeling very sick today, I might not be able to post for a few days. Hopefully it passes fast, but just in case!
Nov 26, 2020 12:51 pm
Hope you feel better soon!
Nov 26, 2020 5:03 pm
Get better soon, Flying!
Nov 26, 2020 8:31 pm
I can feel for you. We decided to stay home from Thanksgiving dinner today because my wife is not feeling well. Now we gotta figure out what we're having for dinner. Hope the rest of you have easier decisions to make today.
Nov 26, 2020 9:53 pm
Stay safe and be well, Al.
Sending well wishes and hopes you and she find something nice in the frig and cupboards for dinner.
Nov 27, 2020 7:41 pm
Thanks for your well-wishes, everyone! I'm back and feeling much better, I'll catch up on all the games over the weekend. :D

And I hope your wife is feeling better too, Aldrusian!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.