Absences

load previous

Len

Jul 11, 2021 4:50 pm
Going on a road trip for a few days. I should be able to post but feel free to NPC my characters rather than wait for me ☺️
Jul 11, 2021 5:05 pm
lenpelletier says:
Going on a road trip for a few days. I should be able to post but feel free to NPC my characters rather than wait for me ☺️
have fun
Jul 19, 2021 10:00 am
Think I've posted this in all my games but just in case I've missed anywhere:

Just a heads up that I'm suffering with a pretty severe tooth ache at the moment so my desire to sit in front of a screen for any longer than I absolutely have to is pretty low. Hoping to get it sorted in the next couple of days but I'll be a pretty quiet on here until it's sorted.
Jul 19, 2021 1:50 pm
mcneils5 says:
Think I've posted this in all my games but just in case I've missed anywhere:

Just a heads up that I'm suffering with a pretty severe tooth ache at the moment so my desire to sit in front of a screen for any longer than I absolutely have to is pretty low. Hoping to get it sorted in the next couple of days but I'll be a pretty quiet on here until it's sorted.
Yikes. Yes, that is a definite reason to take a break from screens. Hope you get this sorted soon and feel better.

Len

Jul 19, 2021 3:06 pm
Hang in there buddy and feel better soon!
Jul 20, 2021 12:59 pm
I hope you feel better soon, @mcneil5!
Jul 22, 2021 9:57 pm
I'll be on reduced efficiency until the weekend is over due to weird work hours... I'll try to keep up with everything but might not manage 100%
Jul 23, 2021 3:24 am
My mom just had a stroke. So I can't guarantee my presence for the next little while.
Jul 23, 2021 3:37 am
Man, Jabes, that's a rough time, I'm so sorry to hear that :(. We'll be here, keeping you and your family in our thoughts.
Jul 23, 2021 6:18 am
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
My mom just had a stroke. So I can't guarantee my presence for the next little while.
Family comes first! Closely followed by the ability to put food on your table and a roof over your head.
Gaming with friends is down in the ten's or twenties.
Jul 23, 2021 12:48 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Hope your mom recovers...stay strong and we'll be waiting for your return ^^
Jul 24, 2021 5:19 am
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Oof. Hope all goes as well as it can, man. Best wishes.
Jul 24, 2021 5:29 am
Thanks, everyone! She's now stable enough to move from ICU to a regular room. Hoping she doesn't take a turn for the worse. The other concern is both she and my dad, as well as my sis who is there with them in the hospital aren't fully vaccinated against COVID.
Jul 26, 2021 11:55 pm
Hey, copmuter problems are back!

I think my 11 years old computer is about to die as it froze something fierce before I went to take my shower (we're talking manual restart won't even work level of frozen), and I had to try and restart it several time before it finally started running without freezing again, but it is agonizingly slow right now...

So yeah, computer might die on me soon.

I'll try and transfer the details of the games I run to my workspace at work (I also have a Mac there), just in case, to have a back up in case the worst happen.

If my posting ever becomes sporadic, well, you'll know why...
Jul 27, 2021 4:23 pm
Traveling (and travelling) internationally this week, so expect a bit of slowness from me for a few days. Should be back in the saddle by Friday or the weekend at the latest.
Aug 7, 2021 6:38 pm
I'm in Legoland with my wife and 4 year old daughter. Don't expect any reasonable activity from my side the next few days

Len

Aug 7, 2021 7:59 pm
runekyndig says:
I'm in Legoland with my wife and 4 year old daughter. Don't expect any reasonable activity from my side the next few days
Watch your step! And have a great time :)
Aug 8, 2021 3:39 pm
And back in the saddle! Such as it is. An old and slippery saddle, on an ornery mule...
Aug 9, 2021 3:49 pm
Will have limited time for GP until the end of the week (including Weekend). I'll try to keep on top of everything but might not quite manage.
I'll definitely keep my Tutorial games running, though!

Len

Aug 9, 2021 4:20 pm
Going on a road trip until Friday. Will have internet access and anticipate being able to continue, but if I am a bit slower than usual, that's why.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.