Absences

load previous
Aug 11, 2021 3:12 pm
had some issues with the Internet recently so my posting may be a bit slower for the next, who knows how long at this point.
Aug 13, 2021 3:09 am
On I need to apologize to my players for disappearing for a bit.

Been dealing with a lot at home. I am bipolar and depression hit hard and it was all I could do to get to work. Things are coming around so I should be back in a day or so.
Aug 13, 2021 3:23 am
I feel like I have a minor version of that. I definitely recognize cyclical surges between manic phases that last sometime last for months, and then depressive phases where I get little done for weeks or longer.
Aug 13, 2021 5:15 pm
KoldikSteelskin says:
had some issues with the Internet recently so my posting may be a bit slower for the next, who knows how long at this point.
problems are fixed!
Aug 14, 2021 1:52 am
Massive storm took the power out for 600,000 people in my state a couple days ago, so I'm catching up on homework I missed due to that event. I will be back to full posting frequency next week!

Len

Aug 17, 2021 4:49 am
I'll be on a camping trip from Tuesday to Friday night. I should be able to post but if I am slow, feel free to handle my characters actions as you see fit!
Aug 25, 2021 11:33 pm
I may not be available in the next week or two or more...I have tested positive for the virus Covid-19...although I am asymptomatic this is scaring me a bit...thoughts and prayers are appreciated I hope to be back soon to the games I'm currently in...
Aug 26, 2021 12:29 am
Positive thoughts going your way. Stay healthy.
Aug 26, 2021 1:38 am
Man, that sucks. Hope you get better soon.
Aug 26, 2021 7:10 pm
mormegil you have my sword and my prayers :)
Aug 27, 2021 5:37 pm
Hurricane a-comin'! It's that time of year again and my turn to play dodge the storm. This one looks like it's going to be pretty close to us, so if I go dark for a few days, keep us in your thoughts.
Aug 27, 2021 8:35 pm
Good luck, WhyKnt!
Aug 27, 2021 8:37 pm
Batton down those hatches WhtKnt! Good luck.
Aug 29, 2021 2:07 pm
I'm not going to be around 31st through 3rd. Not that it would affect my already lacking posting rate, but just in case!
Sep 2, 2021 2:02 pm
I believe I've notified all my players and GMs of this, but in case I missed anyone: I'll be more-or-less unavailable for the next several days as I head to the hospital to help my wife through the delivery of our new baby. We should be home early next week (knock on wood), but then there's still the matter of sleeplessness and helping her recover. I'll post when I can in this span, but if I'm less active or downright absent, that's what's up. I'll return to posting regularly once things settle down!

Len

Sep 2, 2021 2:16 pm
Great joy, SavageBob! Best of luck to you!
Sep 2, 2021 3:44 pm
Congrats SavageBob! And they never settle down.
Sep 2, 2021 11:33 pm
Joyous news, Bob! May all go off without a hitch!
Sep 2, 2021 11:59 pm
Congratulations to you and your wife Bob, enjoy the new addition to your family and the TTRPG family!
Sep 3, 2021 7:52 am
Congratulations, SavageBob!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.