Absences

load previous
Sep 4, 2021 6:30 pm
I am sitting in the emergency room waiting for a covid test result. Best case scenario is pneumonia.

I will be AFK for a couple of days.
Sep 4, 2021 6:40 pm
I feel terrible for even saying this, but I hope you have pneumonia given the above choices.
Sep 4, 2021 10:09 pm
I'm sorry to hear that ☹️

I hope everything is alright. I'll be thinking about you, and hoping you feel better!
Sep 4, 2021 10:31 pm
Thanks all. It was not Covid. I actually have acid reflux that was giving false coughing reads, which I read as traech problems. Saw the ENT doc and he scoped the whole traech and down my nose. Saw the swelling from the acid reflux.
Home after 5 hours with new meds and answers
Sep 4, 2021 11:46 pm
Wow, what a scare! Glad to hear it is "only" acid reflux.

Len

Sep 5, 2021 12:44 am
Breathing a sigh of relief for you. Hope the acid reflux subsides soon @Machiabelly!
Sep 6, 2021 2:04 am
Good that it wasn't more serious. Give the meds a chance, they worked wonders for me.
Sep 10, 2021 8:37 pm
Hey everyone. Sorry for ghosting this week all across the board, this wasn't intended; but I got swept up by RL stuff and I'm horrible at adapting, clearly. Overestimated how soon I'll be able to get back to posting...

I promise that I'll post in my own (or co-GM) games on Sunday, but everywhere else I'm afraid to make promises - so feel free to ghost my characters everywhere as you see fit, or kick them altogether. (I'm still interested in all of the games, but it might be more efficient, and I feel horrible holding up everyone.) Sorry again!
Sep 10, 2021 8:49 pm
Good to hear back from you, Flying!
Don't worry, the humungous spider-mech tank will wait for you :)
Sep 25, 2021 1:19 am
Will be going on holiday for a week from tomorrow so my posting may be sporadic at best
Sep 25, 2021 4:25 am
Enjoy, mcneils5!
Sep 25, 2021 7:10 pm
Yes, enjoy your time off, mcneils5!
Oct 4, 2021 11:56 pm
My apologies to anyone I am in a game with. I am dealing with a real rough patch in regards to mental health again (pandemic + OCD = fun times) and it is taking all my effort to just get through the day lately. My posting will be sporadic at best for an unknown period of time.
Oct 5, 2021 1:43 am
Take care of yourself. Your health is much more important. We will be here when you are ready.
Oct 5, 2021 2:06 am
griffrpg says:
My apologies to anyone I am in a game with. I am dealing with a real rough patch in regards to mental health again (pandemic + OCD = fun times) and it is taking all my effort to just get through the day lately. My posting will be sporadic at best for an unknown period of time.
Totally understood. Take care of yourself and come back when you're ready.
Oct 7, 2021 4:31 pm
Head just ain't in any games before.

Thanks to all that invited me to games of any sort. Below you will find the current state of my kitchen. I must renovate in the face of Ida, as many around here are doing the same. I tell you, a house without a kitchen literally has no soul. When I get out of this mess i hope to return to gaming but for now all I can do is some soloist stuff when I got 5 or 10 minutes.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/596011677057548289/895708200282767430/IMG_7564.jpeg?width=324&height=432
Oct 10, 2021 2:38 pm
Hey all,

I wanted to let you know that I have a family member who's not doing well, and my family doesn't expect him to make it through the weekend. I just wanted to let you know if I slow down as a heads up.
Oct 10, 2021 3:09 pm
Condolences, thatguy2. Hope the family at least comes through okay.
Oct 10, 2021 3:53 pm
Thanks.
Oct 11, 2021 8:18 pm
I dunno if I'll get an answer here, but I figured I'd ask.

Has anyone seen/heard from Santouche? He was running a Delta Green game, but we haven't heard from him in a few weeks or more, and I'm checking to see if anyone knows anything.

Thanks in advance!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.