Out of Character Stuff

load previous
Jul 29, 2019 12:01 am
[ +- ] Spoiler
Last edited July 29, 2019 12:01 am
Aug 1, 2019 4:11 pm
Since Calvin flew/ubered to town, y'all are in Natasha's car. If Natasha is driving, then we first need Calvin to make a Notice roll to see how good he is at directions. The difficulty for the Notice Roll is +2. If you fail, y'all get hopelessly lost, and I'll make something interesting happen. If you succeed, you get there. If you succeed with style, you'll get a boost on the Drive roll (see below).

After the Notice roll, Natasha needs to make a Drive roll. The difficulty is +1. If you fail, the car gets stuck, and you've got a long walk back to town or further toward the swamp. If you succeed, you make it there. If you succeed with style, you can create a Boost (an Aspect that goes away when you invoke it), something like "Getting used to these roads."

After you both roll, you can post your conversation in the car, but don't post any successes or failures yet, because I might want to spend my Fate Point(s) first. :D
Aug 1, 2019 10:27 pm
I'm going to sleep now so I'll just make my Drive roll now already. Shouldn't really matter which roll we do first anyway, I guess and I don't want to hold up traffic

Edit: So that would be a total of +1 which would be a success unless you decide to mess with it xD
Last edited August 1, 2019 10:27 pm

Rolls

Drive +1

1 Positive, 2 Blank, 1 Negative - Total: +0

Aug 3, 2019 5:40 pm
Quote:
WratchedToday at 1:36 PM
Do I need to roll to get information from these kids? I'm pushing them for info now.
@Caystodd
CaystoddToday at 1:38 PM
Yeah, I think it is time for another roll from you. The Deceive has played out.
Roll Rapport. The TN is +2. You'll get more info with an exceptional success.
WratchedToday at 1:40 PM
:thumbsup:

Rolls

Rapport +2 vs TN +2

2 Positive, 1 Blank, 1 Negative - Total: +1

Aug 3, 2019 5:44 pm
I rolled a +3. I'll spend a FP to get that to +5 and SwS. I'm tagging Raised on the Streets. She knows how to work people, especially boys, to get them to do what she wants.
Aug 3, 2019 8:09 pm
Old men with guns are calling you out of the water naked and standing over your clothes. I'd say that's a Provoke attack. His base attack is +3. The two other men with guns are giving him a +2, and I'm invoking "Half Baked" and "I lived someone else's death" to get that to +9.

There is no doubt in your mind that if you don't do what they say, they will shoot you.
Aug 3, 2019 9:50 pm
Calvin Notice

Rolls

Notice

Aug 3, 2019 10:04 pm
Calvin makes his Notice roll. Right now the TN for Drive is +1 and Natasha is sitting on a tie with a +1. I'm going to spend one of my Fate Points and invoke "Swampland Everywhere" to make the TN +3. Natasha, you can spend 1 FP (or use a free invoke) to get another tie. You can spend 2 FPs (or use free invokes) to get a success. Or you can let the fail stand and see what happens.
Aug 3, 2019 10:24 pm
Caystodd says:
Old men with guns are calling you out of the water naked and standing over your clothes. I'd say that's a Provoke attack. His base attack is +3. The two other men with guns are giving him a +2, and I'm invoking "Half Baked" and "I lived someone else's death" to get that to +9.

There is no doubt in your mind that if you don't do what they say, they will shoot you.
https://media1.giphy.com/media/vgxb665c19pJRZADst/giphy.gif

Rolls

Will +4

3 Positive, 0 Blank, 1 Negative - Total: +2

Aug 3, 2019 10:26 pm
Since I don't know where this is going, I'm going to take the 3 shifts as Stress.
Last edited August 3, 2019 10:27 pm
Aug 3, 2019 11:11 pm
[ +- ] Spoiler
CaystoddToday at 7:06 PM
((Well played. So, his end game in this conflict is to scare you. He's +5 base to Provoke and he can keep it up until you break and are taken out. His goal is to leave you "scared shitless" so you'll move on and forget this ever happened.))

AJToday at 7:07 PM
((I'll concede the conflict then. Get my FP. :smile: So is that a consequence or an Aspect.))

CaystoddToday at 7:08 PM
((Severe consequence. It will last until the scenario ends.))

AJToday at 7:08 PM
((Bitch. :D))

CaystoddToday at 7:08 PM
((Post it all up))
Aug 3, 2019 11:39 pm
Getting lost with a failed navigation roll sounds fun. Getting the car stuck in the swamp not so much xD I think either Road Trip or Familiar with Layout could work (either could be used to argue that I prepared and brought equipment to get unstuck).

Let me know what you prefer. I'm willing to pay a Point for the bonus if necessary (It wouldn't be for the Layout thing but I think for Road Trip it would be. Either is fine with me)
Aug 6, 2019 12:23 am
I have a plus 2 in notice. I am looking for anything that may point to the girl having been here, or anything odd or out of place

Forgot the roll
Last edited August 6, 2019 12:24 am

Rolls

Notice 2

Aug 6, 2019 8:13 pm
Are you on the porch with Natasha? Are you just standing by the car and looking around? Did you leave Natasha on the porch to walking around the house to look? Go ahead and make an in-game post that tells me what you are doing specifically.
Aug 8, 2019 12:40 pm
Pot shot from inside the house at Calvin!

I'm also adding the situation aspect to the scene called Walls between Us, since you guys are outside and the shooter is inside. No free invokes for anyone, but you can invoke it with Fate Points as appropriate.

Rolls

Shoot +1 vs TN +3

Aug 8, 2019 12:41 pm
A total of +1, so the shot blows out the window and pelts your face with glass but no harm done.
Aug 9, 2019 8:12 pm
Lying my ass off . . .

Rolls

Deceive +3

Aug 9, 2019 8:13 pm
Deceive to Create an Advantage

Rolls

Deceive +3

2 Positive, 2 Blank, 0 Negative - Total: +2

Aug 9, 2019 8:25 pm
Using deceive as well. I have +1 plus invoking the my partner lawyered that guy hit goid from Spinach

Rolls

Lie to me

0 Positive, 1 Blank, 3 Negative - Total: -3

Aug 9, 2019 8:33 pm
Reroll per discord

Rolls

Try again

1 Positive, 1 Blank, 2 Negative - Total: -1

load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.