load previous
Aug 11, 2019 7:17 pm
[ +- ] Spoiler
Aug 13, 2019 5:15 pm
Discord notes again.
[ +- ] Spoiler
[ +- ] Spoiler
Aug 15, 2019 3:09 pm
Sorry for the delay, y'all, but we got nailed by the same storm that hit Cass. Lost our AC box. I'm currently seeking shelter from the summer right now. :D
Aug 15, 2019 5:30 pm
I posted and moved things along. Y'all can debrief for a few posts and then decide where to go next.

Also, I think I settled on the cost of Calvin and Natasha's failed Rapport roll. I'm slapping y'all with the the Aspect "Strangers are the Devil" from Calvin's post. :-D Small town. Word travels fast.
Aug 15, 2019 8:54 pm
I made up some facts about the drug and its effects, mostly to amuse myself. Edit as you see fit, Caystodd.
Aug 16, 2019 12:56 pm
Looks fine to me!

Where to next?
Aug 16, 2019 1:25 pm
The next step for the characters would be to go back to the motel, share their findings and agree on the next step, I would say. I'm not sure if there's any interesting RP that would have to happen there. If not, we can just skip that conversation, assume that we shared all the information we got and agreed on what to do next.

Things that I can think of to do after our little gathering:

- Try to talk to the sheriff again
- Talk to Billy again and try to find out what happened to Ash
- Talk to Sean to find out more about the three guys
- Locate Betty's body to see if the wounds are actually from a gator
- Talk to Betty's family
- Find a car wash or at least a hose to clean up the car
For Natasha, Ash has priority over Betty right now so option 2 or 3 would be her first choice, probably 3 because of the difficult drive into the swamp and the fact that Billy has a gun and is not afraid to use it.

If there's other things I've missed, add to the list
Aug 16, 2019 5:35 pm
Let's put some lunch in Tony so she can finish sobering up and then she can help you find Sean. Find the other library kids to find Sean. Find Sean to find the Evil Trio.
Aug 16, 2019 5:58 pm
Those look like solid plans. I think taking a few minutes to wash the car for sure.
We don't want to stand out any more than we already do.
Aug 16, 2019 6:06 pm
Excellent. There's one of those self-car-washes in town. There's fast food right next to it. Whoever wants to post next can get us there.
Aug 23, 2019 9:13 pm
Wratched, looks like it is time for that Lore roll. TN is +3. You'll have to have a Good memory to find it again without trouble.
Aug 24, 2019 12:11 pm
This is going probably going to be the most expensive roll in the history of rolls.

Rolls

Lore +0

1 Positive, 0 Blank, 3 Negative - Total: -2

Aug 24, 2019 12:13 pm
I'm going to spend a Fate Point and tag "Monster Hunter" to reroll. :-(

Rolls

Lore + 0 reroll

1 Positive, 2 Blank, 1 Negative - Total: +0

Aug 24, 2019 12:15 pm
Then I'm going to spend a Fate Point to tag Half Baked (you'll see!) and another Fate Point to tag Small Town South (I've seen woods bigger than these!). That should get me to +4. That work?
Aug 24, 2019 1:02 pm
That works. Update your sheet and post us there.
Aug 25, 2019 11:22 pm
Nice. Tony, have a Fate Point. I'll update tomorrow when I get home from work.
Aug 26, 2019 10:17 pm
Punch to the face!

Rolls

Facey Punchey

1 Positive, 1 Blank, 2 Negative - Total: -1

Aug 26, 2019 10:19 pm
He's +1 with Fight, so that's +0. I'm going to burn a Fate Point to tag a scene Aspect that Tony created called "Surprise!" So the DC is now +2. You can resist with Fight or Athletic, Tony.
Aug 26, 2019 10:28 pm
Notice +2

Rolls

Notice +2

2 Positive, 2 Blank, 0 Negative - Total: +2

Aug 26, 2019 10:29 pm
Roll per request.

Rolls

Notice. I have plus 2

2 Positive, 2 Blank, 0 Negative - Total: +2

load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.