CHAPTER 1: The Tainted Village of Hommlet

load previous
Sep 5, 2019 8:44 pm
Hearing Erjor's whisper, Brock moves out into the hallway. Speaking causally "Hey Erjor, who are your new friends?"
Sep 5, 2019 9:46 pm
Popping his head around the corner Cootufy let’s a breath, Wow! Look how big he is, he says under his breath.
Sep 5, 2019 9:46 pm
I am not sure Brock, but let’s say hello, Erjor says as he turns to face the pair.
Last edited September 5, 2019 9:51 pm
Sep 5, 2019 9:52 pm
Brock approaches the man mountain and offers his hand.

"Good morning to you sir"
Sep 5, 2019 11:00 pm
Cordon comes to the door way with some curiosity.
Sep 6, 2019 5:56 am
The 'hulk' says, "Hi!" uncomfortably as he adjusts the shield on his back. The small, thin fellow by his side says, 'Good morning Sir! I noticed you visited the old man's room. He's a bit of a strange one he is, however, how is he as he seemed a bit ill late last night?
Sep 6, 2019 6:01 am
When did you speak with him last, May I ask? Erjor asks politely, as he appears not himself currently.
Sep 6, 2019 6:03 am
Did you know him well? chirped Cootufy from inside the room.
Sep 6, 2019 6:05 am
"Why just late last night. We said goodnight to each other as we turned in. You know he is very good at cards. Canasta to be exact. What's your connection to him? Grandfather maybe?" the thin man says.
Sep 6, 2019 6:09 am
He asked us to meet him here again this morning as he had a favour to ask of us, but when we arrived . . . Well look for yourself, Erjor points to the room.
OOC:
How do we do a check on weather we think they are lying or not?
Sep 6, 2019 7:53 am
The 'hulk' moves forward first. You notice that he is suited up for a day of 'work'. He is wearing scale mail, has a shield strapped to his back and has a longsword on his left side and a dagger on his right. He clinks as he walks, however, for some reason his armor is muffled. You figure that he must be a seasoned warrior or soldier as they are able to muffle their armor when they march. He walks into the room and is genuinely surprised to see the old man in his chair. He says, "Gee! He said he was going to bed as he was tired last night."

The small, thin man walks in behind him and is likewise genuinely surprised. He walks over to the old man and feels for a neck pulse. Finding nothing, he frowns and says, "Seems to have been dead for a few hours." He wears twin daggers and carries a quarterstaff. He has on monks robes and wears no armor. Looking around he says to the party, "Did you guys have anything to do with this?"
Sep 6, 2019 8:36 am
No, he was kind and fool of adventure. Someone shot a dart through the roof, pointing to the hole in the roof.
Last edited September 6, 2019 8:37 am
Sep 6, 2019 9:25 am
The 'hulk' says, "That wasn't there the other night when we played cards with him."

The small, thin man says, "Hmmm! Assassination attempt successful."
Sep 7, 2019 12:03 am
No doubt of that. Makes the situation now lesser.
Sep 7, 2019 1:05 am
Cootufy walks up to the fighter and says,You’re a massive man, he then smiles and continues, Why would the old man want to see us?
Sep 7, 2019 2:02 am
OOC:
I don't follow your line of questioning Cootufy!
Sep 7, 2019 6:06 am
OOC:
He’s just trying to see if they know anything about the ring or the mission given to the group
Sep 7, 2019 8:14 am
Gentlemen I believe what my friend here is asking is would you know why the old man may have had an interest in seeing a band of adventurers? Erjor stepped forward to say.
OOC:
Interested to see what they may know about the package, meeting or mission they were given the night prior
Sep 7, 2019 9:21 am
The small thin man says, "Oh! Did the old man want to see you? I was unaware that you had met. Is this a business deal gone wrong? Is there something you guys should be telling the local law enforcement or us?"
Sep 7, 2019 9:39 am
Brock steps forward. "There is nothing more to tell. He is as we found him."

And then offering his hand to the thin man "I am Brocken Mountainsword. My travelling companions and I arrived but yesterday. We met the old man in the evening, and found him thus this morning. We are yet to inform the law, but we are not afraid to do so."
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.