CHAPTER 1: The Tainted Village of Hommlet

load previous
Sep 7, 2019 9:50 am
"Very well, " says the small thin man suspiciously, "We shall be checking up later. Now if you will excuse us, we have pressing business to the North." With that, they both turn to leave.
Sep 7, 2019 3:42 pm
"I gave you my name sir, will you not give me yours?"
Sep 7, 2019 7:24 pm
Dismayed, the small thin man says, "I apologize Sir! My name is Taniko and my friend is Roq."
Sep 7, 2019 7:35 pm
OOC:
Hi guys! Are we ALL still playing. Haven't seen posts from some of you in a while.
Sep 7, 2019 8:06 pm
"It is a pleasure to meet you Taniko, Roq" says Brock, nodding to each in turn. "I wish you safe travels to the north."
Sep 7, 2019 8:08 pm
Cordon eyes both as they leave.
Sep 7, 2019 8:09 pm
Bye then and nice to meet you, Cootufy says with an over enthusiastic wave, then turns to Brock Do you think I should follow them? He whispers already moving towards the door.
Sep 7, 2019 8:09 pm
"Thank you, Sir!" With that, they both walk out of the room and down the stairs heading into the large bar area. They can be heard talking to a man. At first, the voices are friendly however, they are soon lowered.
Sep 7, 2019 8:21 pm
The little Halfling follows them downstairs to observe and eavesdrop on them.

Rolls

Move in Shadows (25%) - (1d100)

(59) = 59

Sep 8, 2019 3:03 am
As Cootufy hugs the shadows and becomes one with the darkness at the bottom of the stairs, a serving girl walks past and whispers, "Hi Cootufy! Are you looking for someone?"
Sep 8, 2019 10:01 am
Just checking the wood grain of the walls very nice, gives an awkward tap on the wall and smile before wall walking causally into the tavern area.
OOC:
Are we keeping Erjor?
Sep 8, 2019 9:13 pm
Tani sent a note to Mathfuric
Sep 9, 2019 12:52 am
Gwylihim spots Cootufy standing at the bottom of the stairs, and steps over to rejoin him. He says in a low tone, "It seems things remain mysterious with our discovery upstairs, and clues are in thin supply. I believe we should waste no more time informing the constabulary. Much suspicion will fall upon us as things stand now, it would be best not to invite more."
Last edited September 9, 2019 12:52 am
Sep 9, 2019 1:04 am
Cordon decides he doesn't care to be up stairs here with a dead body and makes his way down. Spotting Gwylihim and Cootufy, he walks over What now?
Sep 9, 2019 2:26 am
We could visit the leather works, speak with the stable boy who was watching us when we arrived or jump on our horse, pony in my case, and head of to Darkshelf.
Sep 9, 2019 4:04 am
The Innkeeper says, "Leave it to me! It sounds like a job for Rufus and Burne."

Taniko and Roq leave the Inn. Ostler, the Innkeeper seems quite agitated as he begins to head towards the stairs to investigate further the alleged claims of Taniko and Roq. Seeing Cootufy, Gwylihim and Cordon, he asks that you all follow him upstairs as he needs your help.
Sep 9, 2019 10:08 pm
I follow along, making sure to keep alert. The killer may not have fled the scene.
Sep 9, 2019 10:24 pm
Cordon fallows wordlessly.
Sep 10, 2019 1:34 am
Follows and says, They told you about the old guy right?
Sep 10, 2019 2:26 am
The Innkeeper says nothing at this stage. He climbs the steps and walks down to the old man's room. He finds the old man in his chair and sighs. "Poor fellow! He was a lovely old man!" He turns to leave and the stableboy that you saw disappear is standing in the corridor. "Boy, go and get Calmer, Rufus and Burne. They will want to get to the bottom of this no doubt." With that, the boy runs off down the stairs and away to do his bosses bidding.

"Terrible business this! Just terrible. No trouble for some time and now this." says the Innkeeper. He asks you all to leave the room and then closes the door behind him. "If you all could make your way downstairs and my daughter will fix you all a beverage of your choice. No doubt our esteemed members of the village will want to have a word or two with you all."
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.