CHAPTER 1: The Tainted Village of Hommlet

load previous
Aug 27, 2019 3:56 am
Mathfuric sent a note to Tani
Cootufy shrug his shoulders and then carefully search the Old Guy, avoiding the dart in his hand, and then the room. Meanwhile he will say, Can't we ask about these others on the note?
Aug 27, 2019 6:32 am
"Are you sure we want to get mixed up in this? Whoever killed this man has no shortage of skill in assassination." Brock jestures towards the needle dart as he refers to the assassin.

"And what of our contract? Will it be honored in his death?"
Aug 27, 2019 8:48 am
Cootufy begins to search the old man as he lies dead sitting in his chair. Though you find this action somewhat macabre, you also think that the old man will no longer be needing anything he carries on his person or is in his room.

The thought does cross your mind "Don't die, or this thief gets all your loot!"

Cootufy finds an ornate onyx ring in the left pocket of his robe. There is nothing else on him. If the room is searched then three potions, 250 ep, and 4 gems worth 50 gp each.
Aug 27, 2019 9:23 am
OOC:
Being Chaotic Neutral Cootufy thinks better I get his stuff than the Inn owner and finishes searching the room and will share out the loot with those who want some, but will palm the ring for himself.
Aug 30, 2019 8:35 am
Tani sent a note to Mathfuric
Aug 30, 2019 9:25 am
I feel the only way we find out if this contract is going to be fulfilled is traveling to Darkshelf, Cootufy says with a big smile
Aug 30, 2019 9:33 am
OOC:
POST IN GUYS! What do you do now?
Aug 30, 2019 5:52 pm
"Well let us travel to Darkshelf then."

"But in the meantime, what to do about this body? We have just arrived in this place and have a dead body on our hands. Shall we inform the landlord and the village elders?"
Aug 30, 2019 6:53 pm
You hear the sound of a door opening just down the corridor from the room you are in. Those out in the corridor see a hulking 6'8" individual carrying a longsword and dagger, wearing splint mail with a shield strapped to his back come out of a room at the farthest end of the corridor. Following closely behind him is a small, robed man carrying two daggers in a waist belt and a quarterstaff. They seem to be talking in low whispers.
OOC:
WHO IS OUT IN THE CORRIDOR? Post in what your character is doing otherwise they will be played by me.
Aug 30, 2019 7:14 pm
OOC:
discourage says:
Brock follows Cootufy into the room
Brock is in the room and doesn't yet see the colossus
Aug 30, 2019 9:34 pm
Cordon is standing near the dead body right now.
Aug 30, 2019 10:43 pm
OOC:
Cootufy would be making his way out the door, so just inside the room currently
Last edited August 30, 2019 10:43 pm
Aug 31, 2019 6:09 am
OOC:
So I have heard from Cootufy, Cordon and Brocken!

I now need to hear from Gwyhilim and Erjor please! Post in guys!!!!!
Sep 1, 2019 10:14 am
OOC:
Is anybody keen to play Erjor as the player has had to leave the game?
Sep 1, 2019 10:14 am
OOC:
Is anybody keen to play Erjor as the player has had to leave the game?
Sep 1, 2019 10:47 pm
OOC:
I can, you could also ask on Game Tavern if anyone would like to jump about.
Sep 1, 2019 10:50 pm
Erjor would be still in the Hallway.
OOC:
from the room everyone gets 50ep and one Gem (Cootufy gets ring). Do we know what the 3 potions are?
Sep 2, 2019 1:52 am
Tani says:
OOC:
WHO IS OUT IN THE CORRIDOR? Post in what your character is doing otherwise they will be played by me.
OOC:
Gwylihim is downstairs, still talking to the elf when the rest went upstairs. He's not expecting to get any more info from him, he's just enjoying speaking his native tongue. If there's any shouts or sounds of combat, he'll run up and respond.
Sep 2, 2019 8:13 am
Mathfuric says:
OOC:
I can, you could also ask on Game Tavern if anyone would like to jump about.
OOC:
Will do!
Sep 5, 2019 8:44 am
Erojor whispers, "Psst! We got company! A tank and a rogue!"
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.